[ZS] achievement ideas

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by RAGM, Mar 12, 2012.

1. RAGM

RAGM Member

more achievements for property's.

more hit-listing achievements.

id even like to see a calender achievement. where the player has to complete a certain amount of calenders to gain it.

id like to see more boss achievements like on viking clan.

id like to see faction achievements.

id like to see more vault achievements.

2. i wanna see a fight kill and punches dealt/kills achievement im good at them lol

3. Kai Tekana

Kai Tekana New Member

I think there should be achievements for staying on the hitlist for a certain amount of time. I could even name the achievements:
    undying: stay on the hitlist for 1 minute, 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hour, 5 hours.
    die die die!: kill 1 slayer, 15 slayers, 50 slayers, 100 slayers, 250 slayers, 500 slayers, 1,000 slayers, 5,000 slayers, 10,000 slayers.
    pest control: same as "die die die" but with punch kills. there could also be achievements for killing higher level bosses

4. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

I doubt there will ever be a punch kill achievement because Kano feel it will make people go out and "bully", others.

That's why it's not on the leaders, even though fight kills is on the leaders. I don't get it.

Riding the hitlist shouldn't get achievements because it's a punishment. Not something to be glorified. IMO