1000 captain limit a soft limit?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Susan K, Dec 24, 2010.

1. Susan K

Susan K Member

In a way, there is a 1k captain limit -- when I battle, only 1000x10 mateys and weapons are used.

But the extra people that clanned up with me before I noticed the limit are on my feed, and we can "help" each other, right? So there is still some advantage in adding these extra guys if they are active players. I probably have some dead wood from when I first joined, but if these new "over 1000" clan can play with me, why spend the money to de-clan the dead wood?

Do I have this figured right?

2. kabutee

kabutee Member

having 1000 matey join you is good plus buying (i mean hiring) 998 more to get a total 1999 full size is awesome. but of course adding more matey will help. not all 1,000 matey you added will be on line at a time. if you can handle the chaos on your wall keep on adding. the pros you will get more people to help you anytime you play. cons aside from the wall chaos. if your killing hi level boss and you have just 10 slots low levels may get in the way filling what might have been for the high levels. and if you add too much matey at your level you may see less people to battle to... sometimes annoying.

my suggestion... just prioritize on adding high level about 500 levels above you. active ones of course.

right now i got 1477 matey .. i have declan in active ones in the past. my mistake. and still adding hi and lo boss sharer slayers.

3. actually 2000 is the max.the last captain is 10 points but can make the difference.
    and yes full size is awesome.

EDIT:last captain is now 5 favor points

Last edited: Nov 13, 2011