[ZS] ZS Battle Arena Issues / Temporarily Disable Attacks

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Kendall, Apr 26, 2013.

1. Just Dreym

Just Dreym Member

Thanks Kano and while your at it please remove all the accounts that were cheating in the arena so we can play fairly in future arenas. Its pretty obvious 6k attacks 20 kills really?

2. Just Dreym

Just Dreym Member

Id settle for that justice over any perk/reward any day :)

3. So what

So what Member

and YOU WERE RIGHT .........ah well ...you can live in HOPE

4. slave

slave Member

lmao sometimes it hurts to speak the truth

dreym, i am as disturbed as anyone that some people can play and some cant, they should have shut this down quicker
    however, i dont think its fair to accuse someone of cheating when we dont really know why some people can attack and some cant
    there isnt just a few accounts, over 200 players have been elimiinated, that shows that some people could attack, but most couldnt
    the only fair thing to do would be to restart this, but that is rarely the approcach that kano takes and i fully expect them to figure out the problem and then let us resume where it is, at which point then you can say its unfair, but they werent cheating

and in the end, kano will have to realize that if they dont make it fair, they risk losing their most valuable resource - their customer

5. Just Dreym

Just Dreym Member

I didn't say they were not possible to have a fairly high amount of attacks but that particular ratio i provided for you is in fact impossible without using a bot or multiple people using the same account or one of those nifty programmable mouses they are using these days...

6. Now, from my point of view, it wont be fair at all if they would reset this. I did have some kills. Not a lot, certainly not 20 or anything similar, but I did have some. And I worked extremely hard to get them because of this lag. I wasted 10 times more time then usual to get the kill. I didnt see anything, I was just clicking. You could do the same thing. Everyone could do the same thing. You didnt see the progress, so you stopped attacking. I didnt. And I want my kills to be counted. Of course. I do agree they should shut it down immediately, but they didnt and it is not my fault, or anyone else who kept playing and I dont see any reason why we should be punished for this.

7. Blasphamy

Blasphamy Member

I told the same thing to a few people when this first started..... If you were apt enough to look at your profile during the attacks, you would have seen that your attacks WERE being counted, but the progress on the screen was completely off. Like Cassovia up there, I continued to play even through the garbage lag until Kano decided to pull the plug. It's not unfair to continue just because people quit on it and wanted to complain more than they cared to play through it. So it wasn't anywhere near perfect....big deal. Quit complaining and play through it. If you chose to stop, quit and complain....then by all means, you deserve to be where ever it is you are at.

At one point I was actually very happy that it was going the way it was, because of how much I despise the 'sniper' tactic. The extreme lag and inability to monitor made it quite hard to pull off the last ditch effort to grab a kill. That's not to say I am please with the performance of BA, as i'm not, but it was a bright side that kept me going to get all i could, while i could, before it got either fixed or eventually stopped.

8. Im singing Cry Me a River in their head. The Arena went down, Kano is working on it to get it back up. Thats not good enough? Give us this give us that. Spend that money for your UN. Laughing at you alot.

9. As in comments about Losing Customers. Yeah Kano might lose a couple. But as in if you think this game is going to be shut down. Probably not. Those that complain about it, Have threatened , retired, left on more than one occassion, and guess what.. You all came back.

Very few that say they are leaving, actually stay gone.

Kano will keep getting players or more alts made or what not but their game isnt going anywhere.

10. Eric

Eric Administrator

***Updates:

1:30 PM PDT - We've resolved the performance issues with our servers and they should now be stable enough to support the continuation of the arena. We will resume the arena at 4:30 PM PDT.

11. Nice job Eric and to the Kano staff for taking care of it and jumping on it. But of course, as you already always see in this Forum. People will be sad, depressed, wear black makeup and be Emo about it.

12. Blasphamy

Blasphamy Member

grats on fixing it and giving us a good heads up for the restart time. grats on the work.

13. So what

So what Member

W t g nice turnaround cant have been easy Kudos

14. Just Dreym

Just Dreym Member

At least its not a week night :)

15. Jim Wells

Jim Wells Member

well.....its back up, but its still broken :(

16. So what

So what Member

worse

same few are still doing all the killing

really bad vibe off this ...its BAD

17. Jim Wells

Jim Wells Member

do you guys not have a test server? wth is going on here? go back to the settings that worked, its not that hard. whatever you were trying to fix is not broken, so just put it back the way it was already!!!!!!!!!!!

18. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

agreed~~~~~~~~~~~~

19. slave

slave Member

feed the squirrel....

20. Jim Wells

Jim Wells Member

take it back down and try again please. seriously!!