world chat job's

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by JADES, Jun 2, 2015.

1. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Lately there have been more and more bosses that "need to be clan etc" to attack through the world chat feed. I posted a boss out in job chat yesterday FB PC, and had to go turn public sharing button on manually after doing so. :confused:

2. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

yep, happening a lot in ZS as well...

3. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

This is actually getting people listed/slapped at no fault of their own. (VC terminology)
    Just saying...;)

4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

If you want non clan on your boss you always have to use the share button, that is nothing new, if they want non clan in and do not use share , oh well I would not want it in auto , for the off chance I put my boss on job board with. Misclick

5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The Share in Job Chat button should make Bosses public automatically...people could just be turning it off after they share out their boss for some reason. :confused:

Still I'll get someone to double check and see if it is working properly. :)

6. Craig Day

Craig Day Well-Known Member

Boss Hogs like me LOL

7. Snowtiger

Snowtiger Well-Known Member

Share in Job Chat button should make Bosses public automatically? I have never heard this before, and I have ran across to many bosses I would have liked to hit, but could not due to not being clan.

8. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Correct, only way we can't hit a boss in world chat "JOB'S" is if they publish it, and turn the share button off quick. But, I still believe something is wrong with it lately. I saw it myself in Pirate clan.