[LCN] Two Questions

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Sexy Alchemist, Aug 3, 2016.

1. Sexy Alchemist

Sexy Alchemist New Member

Hello and good afternoon (evening, day: where ever you may be).

I have more than 1,000 mobsters and 600 hired mobsters (still trying to build it up). I also have some more mobsters waiting in queue on my Inbox asking to join me. But I have some questions regarding this. For one thing, how does it affect gameplay most especially when it comes to PVP. Does ONLY the higher level mobsters automatically join the fight or is it a mixture of high, middle and lower level mobsters?

I was also asked twice already IF I was on server 1 or server 2. Does that matter and if it does how important is it being on one server or the other. And of course, that goes without saying: How do I know which server I am on?

I really appreciate the help and my apologies for asking. Have a lovely day y'all.

2. Friendly Fire

Friendly Fire Well-Known Member

The makeup of your mob makes absolutely no difference to outcome; if you had 1000 at level 1 or 1000 at level 4000, the result from the fight would be the same. The only thing that make a difference to fight outcome is total mob numbers 1000+1000 hired. The strength of your items, the strength of your loadout and xp assigned to attack and defence.

3. Friendly Fire

If you play through a facebook account you are on Server 1

4. Sexy Alchemist

So then, it is okay to have more than 1,000 non-hired mobsters? I do not want to come across as snobbish or picky for refusing to add them to my mob.

5. Backdoor Boo boo

Backdoor Boo boo Active Member

Yes!

6. Friendly Fire

Remember that the more real mob you have the less people you will have to fight and the less people you will be able to attack on the hitlist

Kirsten likes this.
  7. Sexy Alchemist

Hello and good morning y'all. I TRULY appreciate the replies. I learned a little bit more. Please have a LOVELY and SAFE day.

<3 <3 <3

8. Sexy Alchemist

What are "Honorable Hitlists" if I may ask? Thank you.

9. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Honorable Hitlisting

Earn achievements for placing a Hit on someone within your Honorable Hitlist Level Range. If you are eligible for these achievements you can find your current Honorable Hitlist Level Range on the User tab of your Profile. Alternately rivals who qualify will be denoted as Honorable Hitlist Eligible on their Profile beside their alias.

If you click on help on the top right of the game page many things are explained

10. Sexy Alchemist

TYVM Kirsten.