Should We Enforce a Heal to Attack Ratio on the Raid Bosses?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Jan 29, 2015.

?

Should we enforce a Heal to Attack ratio on Raid Bosses?

1. Yes

52 vote(s)
    74.3%
  2. No

18 vote(s)
    25.7%
  1. WendelinR

WendelinR Active Member

Isn't needed at all. If a player is caught not healing and leaving the raid at low health, then they simply won't get invited anymore next time or hitlisted immediately which has happened in recent raid events.

2. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I was initially for this, but I agree with Wendelin. It sounds like you just have to be careful who you invite. And if your raid isn't full of players that only do the minimum amount of damage and nothing else (otherwise known as freeloaders), then you shouldn't have much of a problem.

3. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

I agree with Tom. It should be up to the owner of the raid boss. Some owners want to see their boss quickly defeated & will heal for those who help kill the boss rapidly.

4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

The idea was not cause we needed help, as much as because there are a few players who only get them min heals in and wait for others to heal so they can get in more attacks to level, one person in fact is not working with anyone to , rather using good team players who do their share and leave it full so this vampire can come in attack more and leave it low, his attitude is " why should I heal and use my energy, someone else will do it " This is the reason, on the FB PC raid, and the idea , as Mitch mentioned is only for FB PC raid., since others raids in other games, do not see interested in it , If other platforms don't have any vampires on their raids, then this suggestion would not be needed there. :) It is needed cause most people do not read the how to and are new to the game, don't even know how raids work, invite people or go public and even invite said vampire/s thinking , Oh look a high level , not know that we have some very selfish players here. what is fun to watch is enemies coming together to list the crap out of players who do this, we have lists of non healers and raid killers, but if there were some ration , vampires would have no choice but to heal past the 1,000 actions.

5. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

i have one thing to say about healing on PC you guys dont give people a chance half the time either I dont know how many times in a raid i was attacking and yes heading into the yellow or red but was going to heal it up and some twats keep healing making my attacking actions alot higher, maybe you should not jump so soon to see if the attacker is going to heal not everyone attacks only in the green but you guys in PC have blocked me from healing a few times and when you are constantly healing for me yes i will keep attacking only a fool wouldn't maybe you are setting it up to where they dont have to heal cause your too scared they wont and dont give them a chance. we have 4 days and if you want it killed fast thats not what they was intended for and not to be mean but its your own fault if you rush through and dont give others a chance for the min so yes it may look like some are sitting and not healing but I have also seen it the other way too people refusing to heal and when they was using me to heal i would stop healing and let em run it I will not waste my energy on that for they will take advantage. The raids are A PAIN IN THE REAR i wish you never made achievements for these and just scratch the whole idea

6. Sir Opinion Alot

yes and no the problem lies is people can be buttholes and at the end boot people for no reason so a buddie can move up and snatch the good rewards the option to boot can never be there period. Due to people abusing this. The ratio to attack and heal should be no less than 1 heal for 3 attacks since basically 1 heal covers 2 attacks and if your ratio drops you should not be allowed to attack till your heal's are back in line. This is about the only logical sense to stop this and since most the issues with people not doing there share it seems like it's the upper levels doing it and you guys arent asking why, when we have said many times xp for us suck and using 1200 energy to level is basically adding 10 fps to the already 10 you buy for stamina so uppers spend 20 fps per level and you asking why they dont do more than min. MMMMM let me think they do it for the items. If the xp for healing was good its common sense they would heal but since its sucks major butt they dont its not worth spending on that. So maybe what needs to be looked at is better xp so it takes alot less than 3000 stamina for me to lvl to get 500 energy when i spend 3 times that on energy just to lvl.l Start understanding why alot of highers do this and address the issue at hand....... Example the guy IN PC if he was getting same xp for healing as attack he would heal along with attacking but since its like 1000 times less he figures why worry they are in wc and he can do what he wants.

7. Kirsten

What you are talking about has nothing to do with the vampire issue, that happens in all raids, especially when they are in the job board or the WC, people jump on and want to get their actions in and it can be 5 or 6 at the same time. Happens in VC also, when I notice that happening I wait till the frenzy is over then go back when it is quiet.

8. Kirsten

Again this one player just refuses , it has to do with his arrogance, we know him ,most were clan with him, we know exactly what he is doing cause that is who he is, he is now a level 12k if the rest if us can heal and do heal he needs to heal ,simple as that.

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  9. Kirsten

He has stated over and over there is nothing in the rules that say he has to heal his damage, BTW he was listed before for the 55th time ( i think ) time for over 2 quad. The only recourse we have is to whip and list and keep him under.

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  10. Sir Opinion Alot

its starting to go on all app for all wc raids it seems I see where you are coming from and i agree now :) 3 to 1 ratio would be just fine cause if you do it right and not a dirtbag its actually 2 attacks for 1 heal thats what it averages :)

Kirsten likes this.
  11. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

I was lucky this time around with raids. I avoided the vamps. A lot of friends not so lucky and they did suffer for them with raids perishing because of players not realizing the health was there a second ago and the vamps come on and drain it down without killing it but they don't realize their actions of draining and someone hitting at the same time can kill the raid easy. And whos to blame usually the one who did it not the vamp. But if you look closely you can tell why it happened and the vamps should be to blame for the raid perish. So yes a 3 to 1 ratio at least hit and heal is a good idea.

Old Salt and Kirsten like this.
  12. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

Yes and Jon brings into sharp focus a side effect of the selfish vampires who leave the health all the way down that it can result in the raiding party being defeated. The more people that do not heal the more the odds that this scenario will play out.

13. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

i don't like them, so i don't open my own anymore. i have a few good clan that sent me links this past round, so i was able to get 2 or 3 done without a whole lot of effort (at least 3k actions on each one). i think the trick to these is who participates in them and not opening them up publicly, forget about trying to the fill the lowest tier, you don't need to if you have 20 mid tier and high tier players doing more than the minimum number of actions.