scroll bug with samsung fascinate touchscreen

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by worm, Jun 10, 2011.

1. worm

worm New Member

i am unable to play CA ZS and VC because of the scroll bug... i am unable to click into the box that i need to scroll ... is there a fix for this... before the bug it was working jus fine ..please help.. i did not se any other thread about this .. i hope this is the right spot to post ... hellpppp!

2. i know there was a thread on something like this

not sure if its same or not(cant find it lol)

it was something about scrolling

i think it was posted in zs section though

it was something on facebooks end with that one

3. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

We are just as frustrated as you are.

The only avenue that developers have to communicate bugs is through an open forum / bug tracker.

I have been trying to get a response from Facebook Developers but am having limited luck.

You can always try to create an account, log a comment and vote the bug up to let your voice be heard:

http://bugs.developers.facebook.net/show_bug.cgi?id=17959

It is going on 7-days now since there has been any update.

4. worm

worm New Member

so no one can help me with this... i mean ... how stupid is it to one day be able to play and then the next day not able to and then not know why and how to fix it? ive emailed FB with no response... i thought creating a login for this site would help...

5. if the bug was on kanos end

then it would help you

but this one is all fb

kano does try there hardest though to try and get around bugs thats not there fault

one reason i stay with kano is simply cause they have excellent customer service

6. worm

worm New Member

well than i guess i should make a thread about is there anywhere i can go to figure this out thread?!?!?!!?!?!!? well ty for the replies... does this mean the thread should jus close or.. maybe someone will know of somthing latr?!?!?! ty again for the help!!!!!

7. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

I wish I could fix this but we can't, we rely on Facebook to re-size the game on the canvas.

Count the number of comments from "Eric" in that bug, that is me trying hard to make Facebook pay attention to that bug.

Creating an account on their bug tracking and voting it up will make a difference, more votes more attention Facebook pays. And writing a comment will help as well, letting them know what doesn't work under that bug that I linked.

I understand your frustration, I feel the same way.

8. worm

worm New Member

ok so i will try to make an account and navigte through that site ... im not the greatest at these forums!

9. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Vote that linked bug up, and let them know the device that apps no longer resize for you anymore.