[VC] Raid Bosses aren't accessible

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Birkebeiner, Dec 7, 2015.

1. Birkebeiner

Birkebeiner Active Member

The RB summoning event is over, but so, it seems, is the special roster for the RBs, but there are still RBs to be chased down and killed and rewards to be collected - could we have the special RB boss roster until all the RB awards have expired? Right now I can't collect rewards for dead RBs.

OK, so it seems there is a special tab for Raids now - missed it - apologies.

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The separate tab for the Raid Boss should still be accessible if you have Bosses remaining.

I'll talk to the developer about this, but joined Raid Bosses can also be found down at the bottom of the regular Boss screen in Chieftain Bosses.

Birkebeiner likes this.
  3. Birkebeiner

Birkebeiner Active Member

Thanks - I actually found the tab after I posted. I was expecting to keep seeing the same roster in the Boss listing, but as this disappeared I thought all was lost as the Boss section says "Collect your boss rewards in the Raid Boss section!"

4. Black Rose

Black Rose New Member

My Raid Boss tab is missing ... was just fine earlier today* Ticket has been submitted, but this is driving me nutz*

ok.. just found that little link on the top of my Boss page.... Nothin like changing things in middle of stuff :(

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2015
  5. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member