[PC] Raid Boss Walkthrough and Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Feb 26, 2015.

1. HoundDog

HoundDog New Member

You to! Have a lovely day! Still don´t agree in any of what you say.

2. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

~Looking Good Mi7ch! :cool:

mi7ch likes this.
  3. martin stein

martin stein New Member

hey can you guys adjust the reward drop ratio in raid boss we are getting as many ship drops as mateys or weapons, but we only need 2000 ships but we need 20,000 mateys and 20,000 weapons. the ship rewards should be one in a hundred. i am looking at overall strength.
    Thanks for you attention The Alleged Perpatrator

4. martin stein

martin stein New Member

hey guys while your changing things, can you please make the "attack" and "heal buttons" taller, when i 'am clicking away and you give me some free energy the screen jumps down and i an off my button. I noticed the below the picture of the Raid Boss there is empty space you could make the button square, and there should still be room.
    Thanks for your attention.

5. Broonie

Broonie New Member

No bonus skill points this Raid ?

6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

If you beat the Raid Boss any of the last times it was available, then you will have already unlocked the sole achievement and any associated rewards.

7. ZSlayer

ZSlayer Active Member

I thought Raid Boss was suppose to start 5 minutes ago??

8. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

There was a bit of a human error on the Raid Bosses this week, but we got them up at 9:40 pacific and we extended the end of the event by 40 minutes to make up the difference. Apologies!

9. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

50 lashes

10. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The beatings will continue until morale improves!

Kirsten likes this.
  11. Senefra

Senefra New Member

This was brought up by one of the people who joined my raid party. On the goal meter, why does it always say "Impossible!" (not able to occur, exist, or be done.) instead, of "Improbable!" (not likely to be true or to happen.) Is it a matter of feasibility & an individual player's concept of it? Or is in the context of remaining impossible as long as it's being considered impossible? Even then it still makes little sense as reaching "Very Good!/Great!/Amazing!" is still possible, even though it's only improbable until a player applies more attemptive actions relative to the other players on the same raid boss.

12. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

it says impossible rather then improbable because it truly is impossible to get a reward given the number of current actions is not totaling out to a minimum of 1k heals and 2k actions overall. Improbable would mean even though the probability is near impossible there would still be a that minuscule chance, no matter how small, of getting a reward.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2017
    Chasity likes this.