[VC] Raid Boss Walkthrough and Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Feb 11, 2015.

1. bully thor

bully thor Active Member

lmfao hit most on this one with amazing up on it and gives common, Hallowed Gauntlets, 164 Attack, 212 Defense

2. HJM

HJM Member

I had twice something common, even i did the highest damage, heals and actions and game still thought i did only great. To be honest though, i got rares for doing only a bit over minimums couple times.

Kirsten likes this.
  3. ZSlayer

ZSlayer Active Member

5400 Energy for 4 keys, is it my bad luck or did you guys change something? let me guess, always my fault lol

4. bully thor

bully thor Active Member

mi7ch what a rip off got this rubbish for doing most damage and amazing up,
    Vial of Sobs,

266 Attack,

116 Defense,

Owned: 15,
    Bully Thor,
    82088568 dmg,

5. Darth Vader

Darth Vader Active Member

Reward Drop Chances

This indicator shows your chances of receiving a drop item as a reward when this Raid Boss is defeated.

AMAZING! (total actions: 5780)

More actions means a higher chance of a drop, and a higher chance for that drop to be a superior.

Keep in mind that this depends on the amount of action done by other people in the Raid, so it is possible for your chance to decrease.

Check back to make sure you don't miss out!

Bad luck Bully this is the some as slaps dmg sometimes is bad chance sometimes is good -
    You just Axe Slapped Bully Thor and dealt 681 damage.
    You have earned: +1 WP | +182 XP -bad chance!

6. Darth Vader

mi7ch, I know you will not answer to my question but let me ask-Can your system catch imacros,scripts or whatever there few players used to join in raids? Whether these additional adjuvants caused this nice lag during raids??? Thanks you!

7. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Keys are random, this can happen.

Damage is not the decider for drops, it's overall actions.

We've looked into this every time it has been reported and if players were using scripts to click links within the games we are able to tell.

8. Darth Vader

Really ? And now there is all ok (people have high-speed Internet) just five players from a certain guild are in all raids arranged like mushrooms one after another while others receive a message - Boss is currently being attacked by another Viking, try again!

9. Snowtiger

Snowtiger Active Member

I pay good money for the highest internet speed available to me, and I have seen the same thing. I am not a big fan of raids, but when I am in the mood and have the time, I will watch the job board, and jump in a raid when I can. My new fun is to see if when I join a raid, where I might have interrupted the order of which the fantastic 5 join the same boss.

10. Darth Vader

They are arranged in column one after another so it makes an impression but hey this is just repeated coincidence!!!

11. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

This is why I changed my name. Not for sobbin ... but to state what it is I see and what the gaming company has set up.

Darth Vader likes this.
  12. Darth Vader

Can anyone explain how can I make my account 24/7 join in all posted raids in JOBS ????

13. Darth Vader

Dear KANO,please any of you to publish one week before raids coming in Viking Clan page the exact date to be ready for them! It is to your advantage - people need to be prepared to purchase FP! Thank you!

Birkebeiner likes this.
  14. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

Da fuq is goin on?? Over 1500 energy spent on attempting to get the first key and nothin... Da fuq you guys do??

15. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

5800 energy to get 4 keys, thats ridiculous

Rodney Rangel likes this.
  16. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Nothing, it's random.

Chasity likes this.
  17. Rodney Rangel

Rodney Rangel Active Member

its why i quit raiding

18. Green_Beret_Ray

Green_Beret_Ray New Member

I do not have to spend that much to get a raid. I usually get 8 keys and after finishing 1st raid load another and it gets finished also.

Kirsten likes this.
  19. Green_Beret_Ray

Green_Beret_Ray New Member

20. Rodney Rangel

Rodney Rangel Active Member

it wouldnt matter to me, its a waste of energy to get keys