Question with Bosses

Discussion in 'New Player Area' started by Deblovscats1, Sep 12, 2011.

1. Deblovscats1

Deblovscats1 Active Member

I am very new in VC & I have a question with fighting Bosses. When fighting on the left hand side it says "Unlocked Power Attack", and then it shows "Next Power Attack",

My question is, is this something you are now able to buy & if so where do you buy it? If it's not something to buy, just what is it?

Thank you!♥

2. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

Power Attacks get unlocked, when friends join your boss battle. They help you deal more damage on bigger bosses, on some higher leveled bosses you really need Power Attacks or you will blow tons of stam to get them killed.

For attacking bosses, you should have sufficient health and keep your health growing. I suggest Your Level x 10 in Heath to get good results against bosses.

3. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

In most cases the "unlock" feature is completely useless...by the time a player gets enough clan to unlock all of the power attacks the boss doesnt have enough health left to make use of the more powerful attack. In addition,,,the minimum must be set pretty low to insure all the players required to unlock all of a bosses "power attack" can actually get on the boss.....basically insuring that most if not all players will get very few if any of the extremely valuable boss drop rewards.