personal attack is not going up for the Armada Wars

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by John Dno, Oct 28, 2016.

1. John Dno

John Dno New Member

My armed attack is going up, but it is showing no affect at all when i update my armada profile for the armada war. It stayed the minimal even when i unarmed everything that i had. The only thing that was working was my heal health.

Something is wrong with the attack thing for the wars.

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Can you please submit a ticket to Support? They'll be able to take a closer look at your account and tell you what's up. :)

3. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Once you have signed up for the war, no changes will increase your war stats. If you add clan, increase skills, or get stronger inventory after you have signed up, you have to leave the war and re-join for your war stats to update. If you have done this and it doesn't seem like anything is updating, you can send a ticket to Support like mi7ch posted and someone can take a look at it.

4. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Are you in top 15 in your armada?
    Note: Top 15 members' skill (Health+Attack+Defense) used in total Guild strengths.

Chasity and Kirsten like this.
  5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Point of clarification, your stats are only locked in once the War actually begins. Up until that point you can use the refresh stats button to get an up-to-date picture of your contributions.

Chasity and Kirsten like this.
  6. John Dno

John Dno New Member

Yes i am in the top 15

7. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Are you refreshing your stats as they change? The changes will NOT take effect automatically for wars, you have to refresh them if you have already entered.

Chasity likes this.
  8. John Dno

John Dno New Member

I keep refreshing every time but my minimum attack of 144,000 goes unchanged.

9. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

yeah mitch not that easy only way to update is to actually quit the wars and sign back in then the stats will change it never has done it on its own we thought it was made this way

10. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I got that refresh button to work consistently when testing that exact function with the Armada Wars earlier this week. My minimum attack was going up every time I added to my Attack Skill and pressed refresh.

11. Sir Opinion Alot

On Facebook, through firefly it does not work i just tried, i had to exit the sw's and then join back in for my skill points to actually show up in the details...... do i need a screenshot this

12. Sir Opinion Alot

Just did it again to make sure i dont know what you are doing mitch but ours dont work like that

13. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I'm using the live version on Facebook via Chrome, so it's the same tool you have. I'll check it on Firefox as well.

14. Sir Opinion Alot

are you going through the gameroom

15. Sir Opinion Alot

Mitch you need a survey cause alot of your players have this same issue, i just tried on kano and it did it to me again. And i refreshed the whole tab and tried it that way

16. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I'll look into it, or get someone to.

17. Sir Opinion Alot

thanks mitch whatever you did its there now or whoever, it is a nice feature :)

18. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Got a question about this, say only few people have joined and only 1 officer signed up, what if they opt out of wars, being that need officer or leader to sign up initially for others to join? Does it clear the list? Been thinking this might have something to do with missing players that people have been talking about lately on forum.

19. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I'm fairly sure that this case has been brought up before...I'll do some digging.

JADES likes this.