MySpace Games Issue(s) (VC/LCN/PC/ZS)

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Kendall, May 31, 2012.

1. WHELER

WHELER Banned

myspace seems to be fixed!! thanks Kendall:)

2. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Your welcome!

3. sTINKer

sTINKer Member

lag is back :( cleared up for a day

4. Havrey de shizzle

Havrey de shizzle New Member

WOW is the lag bad today!

5. WHELER

WHELER Banned

ya been having the same prob on & off since it initialy started... but today is pathetic... keeps wanting to refresh, major lag & gifts are hard to go through ect.......

6. SkullRazer

SkullRazer Member

yea its really worse today have to click several times on every tab and sometime its so bad have to refresh the page and it still dont help

7. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

try getting in touch with myspace and let them know what kind of problem you have

Just for future reference, here is the help and support page for MySpace, with links to be able to email any problems:

http://myspace2.custhelp.com/app/home

8. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Something says that increase is even larger than before.

9. SkullRazer

SkullRazer Member

dont think it has anything to do with myspace cause i can browse there site and all tabs with no problems its just when i am in pirate clans or viking clans that it gets insanely laggy

10. The Protector

The Protector Banned

I been hearing from others that other games are also being laggy.

11. SkullRazer

SkullRazer Member

yea i heard that as well but yea its not myspace cause like i said i can click on any tab music my profile any tab and it opens instantly but its only laggy in games

12. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

on FB the games are working great, so I have no answer, except the cache clearing, rebooting, I do know on my Mac if I do not turn it off once in awhile things lag.

13. SkullRazer

SkullRazer Member

yea i thought it was something to do with my system at first so i did a whole complete wipe and reinstall of windows 7 but that wasnt it still laggy even after the reinstall and all up to date

Last edited: Jun 17, 2012
  14. SkullRazer

SkullRazer Member

Last edited: Jun 17, 2012
  15. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

all I can suggest the is to send that screen shot to kano support, maybe they can figure out what is going on, but prob not today, they are closed, but send it and I will give them a heads up to expect something from you . use this support link, send any screen shots that can be helpful good luck

http://www.kanoapps.com/support

I remembered someone have a prob yest on my space, a different problem but some one posted this idea, so maybe it is worth a shot, I am not a dev or a comp person, but it is all I got:: this is what they said

If you're using google chrome, go to the webstore and download Adblock Plus.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2012
  16. SkullRazer

SkullRazer Member

yea i have that link already and just sent them that screen shot and mentioned your name in the message and maybe the will fix it soon

17. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Ok I will give them the heads up :)

18. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Yes it is MySpace, it is the same issue as before that they fixed and has now come back.

It seems that MySpace has taken down their "contact" link I am no longer able to find it. I removed it from this thread after the issue was fixed.

If you had written MySpace in past and gotten a response you could try it again. I am 100% certain that the problem is on their end with dead server(s) being the culprit on their end.

They use a different server pool for games than the rest of their site.

19. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

I have written into support again replying to the last correspondence where they said they had fixed the issue. Hopefully they will work out a fix shortly.

If it is not fixed tomorrow we will reach out to our contact at MySpace to personally forward on to their engineers.

20. WHELER

WHELER Banned

ppl in mob wars are saying its all the cheaters with the bots scripts hotkeys ect.. screwing up the game...

for shame on all you cheating pricks.

if you know someones cheating, hitlist there butt