[PC] Mobile Version Feedback

Discussion in 'Mobile Version' started by mi7ch, Jun 14, 2015.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Have a bug to report about the iOS/Android app or would like to leave feedback/suggestions? This is the place to do it!

2. Marius

Marius Member

is it only for iOS and the apple crowd, or is available for android et al?

3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I use it on my Iphone, if you want to use a non apple phone use the kano play site, but that is only for FB I believe,but I could be wrong.

4. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Kirsten likes this.
  5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Correct, the app only has log-in information for Facebook and Kano Play for now.

6. cricket_jumper

cricket_jumper Well-Known Member

Awww... wheres the love for us Kong androiders??

George Burd likes this.
  7. Zombiefried

Zombiefried Member

How long do you expect before I will be able to access Pirates on Armor with my IOS?

8. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

We don't have a road map for Armor Games/Kongregate integration on the iOS apps, although I have let the team know that there is interest in having that. Based on that I don't have any sort of time frame on when you could expect that functionality. :(

9. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

like using it on ios well done

10. Zombiefried

Zombiefried Member

I down loaded the App. Is it only for FB and KANO players? I have played for over a year on Armor and cannot use the App?

Chasity likes this.
  11. CazG

CazG Member

bump this topic. When expected release date for Android? And will we also be offered the 25 Favor Points when it is available?

12. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I have no ETA for the Android version at this time.

CazG likes this.
  13. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

thank you for the update

14. Debra Otter

Debra Otter Member

have had the mobil app for sometime, I hate using it.

15. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

What don't you like about it?

16. Marius

Marius Member

Any more news on an Android version yet?? Seems a bit unfair that we get neglected... maybe we get 100 FPs as compensation after you rush it through? :)

Mabest likes this.
  17. Debra Otter

Debra Otter Member

It doesnt giver options to pistol whip, doesnt load, no option to 20 stamina power hit. no t attack option.. shall I go on?

18. I just got my iPhone 6s today, installed the app for PC & LCN. Interface is o.k. so far - much easier though to use the PC. The only thing that puzzles me is I can't find where to logoff. I don't want to have someone I let use my phone to be able to simply open the app & start messing around with it.

19. xXSymaenXx

xXSymaenXx New Member

On PC a few of my bosses are 1 level higher than what they are on mobile, and the stats are different aswell. Seems mobile drops a level of the boss and makes it easier to kill to level it across the other platform.

If you start the boss on PC then go to your mobile app it will be the same.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2016
  20. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

GOING TO CATCH DAVID Well-Known Member

Do I need a phone for this?

Orez likes this.