[LCN] Mobile Version Feedback

Discussion in 'Mobile Version' started by mi7ch, May 30, 2015.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Have a bug to report about the iOS app or would like to leave feedback/suggestions? This is the place to do it!

2. Rabie

Rabie New Member

any possibility of an android version soon??

3. Stagger Lee

Stagger Lee New Member

Can you please add raid bosses since they are here to stay. Also if it is possible the daily boosts would be nice to access when one is traveling. The last request would to simplify the menus for accepting gifts and sending gifts something like accept all and send all. thanks and I hope the dvs are having fun....

Don Jdog, Mary Lou and Harrys Mum like this.
  4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The focus right now is on iOS, but we can certainly look into an android version in the future. :)

The Raid Boss is currently in the beta build of the app and will be in the live version soon. Boosts and gifts are tuned up in the beta version as well I believe. Those are also incoming to the live app. Stay tuned for news about the global release! :)

5. SwiftlyInnocent

SwiftlyInnocent Active Member

Is the estimate of time until it will drop on Android Mitch?

Harrys Mum likes this.
  6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

There's no time frame yet for an Android version. Right now we're focused on getting the iOS versions to have feature parity with the desktop and polish them up. :)

GATMAN likes this.
  7. SwiftlyInnocent

SwiftlyInnocent Active Member

sounds good

8. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

Anyone have any feedback to offer on how it is working for them on iOS? I've always been a loyal Android user but might consider upgrading to an iPhone if it is worth it.

9. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

looking forward for android version. cause android app sucks. only use it to do calendars

10. DaMamaK

DaMamaK New Member

Really liking the iOS version... However, noticing some little things missing/not easily found. They include using power heal option, lottery, and daily rewards...

Am I missing these functions, or are they not yet part of the build?

11. Lorien Skytower

Lorien Skytower New Member

finding it hard to get around - can't find the challenges - is there one for VC as well

12. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Scroll the home page down and you will find the Challenges. No app for VC yet, only Pirate Clan and Mob Wars - LCN have an iOS app. :)

13. Easy To Remember

Easy To Remember Well-Known Member

Sure would be nice if I had an iPhone to enjoy this feature - Guess I will just keep patiently waiting for the Android release, as I absolutely REFUSE to buy an iPhone (or ANYTHING Apple for that matter)! :mad:

14. Willie Bizon

Willie Bizon Member

• I'VE BEEN PLAYING (MOB/WARS) VIA THE CELL-PHONE FOR YEARS..!!! ...NEVER HAD AN ISSUE, WELL UNTIL NOW....NOTHING THAT COULDN'T BE A SIMPLE FIX, OR SO I HOPE. I FEEL IF THERE'S A *NEW* ADDITION TO "PAY/PAL WEAPON PURCHASES", LIKE **(CONFIRM/BUY)** IT CAN STOP A LOT OF ACCIDENTAL BUYS, DUE TO ONES SCREEN JUMPING OR EXPANDING ON THEM! SO IF ONE CHOOSES TO MAKE A PURCHASE, CELLPHONE OR NOT, BY ADDING THAT 2ND FEATURE, IT WILL "ELIMINATE THE ACCIDENTAL" BUYS. .....NOW IF YOU REALLY DIDN'T WANT IT, IT ALSO LEAVES THE CONSUMER THE CHANCE TO BACK OUT, OR CONFIRM THIS PURCHASE WITHOUT THE RISK OF ONE LOSING ONES (FAVOR/POINTS) ....JUST A THOUGHT, BECAUSE I 1ST HAND HAVE HAD TO PERSONALLY TAKE A LOSS WITH A FEW OF THESE TYPE OF ACTIONS, USING THE CELL/PHONE..! ......;);)BLACK/HAWK;);)......​

Don Jdog, Rambo, Robin and 1 other person like this.
  15. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

THIS VERY THING HAS HAPPENED TO ME A TIME OR TWO, TOO MANY!

Robin likes this.
  16. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

i have the iphone for business related necessities due to the fact the android OS tends to bog down, eat up batteries, and crash at the most inconvenient times. What Hawk and I do play on is our Iphone, in the regular web browser on the phone, and if you are not super careful on the home screen, it is to easy to tap the wrong area and make a weapons purchase that you didnt intend on. Solvable if Kano would just add a second layer to the purchase but having you click a second link to make the purchase instead of just one click

Don Jdog likes this.
  17. BIG J

BIG J New Member

I've been looking for the workshop on my iPhone and I can't seem to find it anywhere,can u explain to me how to find it thanks

Mr.Flash likes this.
  18. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Crafting is not yet available on the iOS app, but it is on our list of features to add in future updates. :)

Mr.Flash likes this.
  19. otty22

otty22 Active Member

We are a lot who are waiting for the Android version, so I'm not the only one, huh..

Mr.Flash likes this.
  20. Harrys Mum

Harrys Mum Member

send all and receive all would be great, not just in the app but in the main game too :)