Loading issues

Discussion in 'New Player Area' started by darklord1301, May 30, 2011.

1. darklord1301

darklord1301 New Member

Ok is it just me or is Viking clan not loading the full page?? I have tried this on 3 separate browsers and get the same result.. I have contacted the developers and they blame it on FB saying that it will clear up. Meanwhile i cannot see if people attacked me, cannot scroll to the bottom adventures and cannot get my daily bonus.. Whats the deal???

2. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

We only blame Facebook because we rely on code that they server to re-size the page to Viking Clan content.

Since we cannot replicate the issue on our end and have heard of other developers experiencing the same issues since last night, we can only guess that this is a bug on the Facebook platform that is similar to the one that they fixed about a week ago that was causing the exact same issue for users in UK, Sweden, Romania, etc...

Since it is a long weekend for Facebook (memorial day) I have yet to get a response but myself as well as other developers have contacted them to let them know this issue exists.

Where are you located?

3. darklord1301

darklord1301 New Member

It seems to be a bug as now I am experiencing this with Castle Age also. I am located in the East Coast of the United States.