[KanoPlay] Lazy or Just lack of interest[VC]

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Blackcat, Jan 25, 2017.

1. Blackcat

Blackcat New Member

I posted a complaint yesterday 1/24/17 on the viking clan bug issues and then look today 1/25/17 and its as if its never been there ..whats that about .The fact that what i posted might effect sales of the items i was pointing out or that what i posted hit a bit close to the truth of what is actually going on.The greed for more FPs and ripping off redoing old items renaming them and adjusting their strengths ...Firetongue BladeX 1 Attack 296 Defense 229..CinderskinX 1 Attack 296 Defense 229..Flame AngelX 1 Attack 229 Defense 296.....Or i could spend another 75 fps and get the renamed but same things ...Pyre Blade Pyre Blade 450 364 / 25 Favor Pts...Seared Chestplate Seared Chestplate 538 276/ 25 Favor Pts...Inferno Angel Inferno Angel 407 407 / 25 Favor Pts...First part is what i already have.Second part is what they are selling .So how come i dont get credited with the extra strength the new items would add to my page seeing as how they are the exact same things ..rehashed out with the same pics but changed name and pimped up a bit

2. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Keep on postin', they'll keep on deletin'. :rolleyes:

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Limited Time items do re-use old artwork from past sets, but they are "new" items for all intents and purposes. Limited Quantity items have new artwork, however.

4. Blackcat

Blackcat New Member

So basically old artwork ..old sets ...new names and new stats and its taken 3 days and multiple postings on bugs that have been deleted without an answer for kano to actually come forward and tell me basically what i knew in the first place .Lack of thought,lack of interest,treating players like mushrooms(kept in the dark and fed on horse$***) to come out with the answer to all that parents know when asked a simple question over and over ...I have said renamed items already so were is my extra added strength ..Just because,so there

5. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

Bonus boost for server 2 please - the one posted doesnt work again

6. Blackcat

Blackcat New Member

LOL ..Really ..Server 2 is to do with FB .Good luck gettin a straight answer or quick reply from kano .Maybe they did post the right one..They just renamed it.

7. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator