[PC] kongregate world chat reset

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by George Burd, Jun 17, 2015.

1. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

world chat seems to be blanking out a lot lately on kongregate, is this a crash? or a automated clearing because of all the trash talk lately?

Chasity likes this.
  2. cricket_jumper

cricket_jumper Well-Known Member

Its on constant refresh now it seems. I used to be able to come in and find at least 6 or 7 hours of what had gone on, but not anymore.

Chasity and George Burd like this.
  3. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

Armor is connected with Kongregate, so it is happening cross the board (of course). I'm going to guess it is happening because Kano is tweaking the game...?? :)

George Burd likes this.
  4. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

In Mob Wars, chat is very broken too. It also doesn't remove a posted statement from the input box, so it looks like it didn't post. A lot of people are double posting now.

5. Chasity

I'm finding the Jobs Chat 's constantly erasing to be much more of an issue than the World Chat! It is hard to board other's bosses & to have others help me with my posted adventures & challenges , since they keep disappearing!!

George Burd likes this.
  6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I'll ask the developers if anything is going on with our chat servers. :)

Chasity likes this.
  7. Chasity

Yay, Mi7ch to the rescue!! Thank you! :p

8. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Looks like the chat server ran into some issues and had trouble righting itself. The developers are monitoring it for further issues. Thanks folks! :)

George Burd likes this.
  9. Chasity

Yes, it is still having a Dickens of a time right this second, in a constant erasing of World & Jobs Chats, and with the private chats going in & out of empty space to the messages written within.

George Burd likes this.
  10. cricket_jumper

cricket_jumper Well-Known Member

Would still seem to be playing up again this morning.

Chasity likes this.
  11. Chasity

Here's a funny; about 1 1/2 hrs ago, amidst the server chats resets, my private 2 person chat acquired an extra person for a few mins.!!:eek: We could read what he was writing, that had nothing to do with our conversation (not sure if he could read ours or not). He had popped in as though he'd been added, even though he wasn't added. After a few mins. he disappeared, whew! I have to wonder whether anything I was writing on this private chat showed up on some other private chat.