[LCN] kano says we got new improvements

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by maddog1122, Sep 23, 2016.

1. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I think it's the opposite, it's setting it off by trying to list the target.

2. Mr E Mann

Mr E Mann New Member

He is saying that players are able to list you even though you have them rigged and the rig never goes off. There is a message being passed around that members of a certain syndicate are doing this. Zero Proof has been provided.

If it was happening then it would be pretty stupid to do it anyway as you would easily be caught.

3. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

well I know one bought their way to being the strongest person in the game, and several others are belittling players, knowing that no one can beat them now, not even the higher levels, I dont know about selling off codes, if that's true, then i defiantly would quit the game and move on to a game like world of Warcraft or something similar. I defiantly know about some of the ones who are buying their way thru the game, favors certain players or babysit them so even the higher levels wont attack them, doesn't always work tho and I saw in the last couple weeks, you lost 14 more players. its a shame that one or two syndicates is now wrecking the game for a lot of players, who are also leaving or have left. how you gonna survive when one or two may spend thousands of dollars right now, but even they will stop spending that kind of money when there is no one left to give them a challenge. are you gonna be able to survive off their thousands, when you will end up losing a million, how much have you already lost coming in from the older players not spending anymore and left the game. keep ignoring us, give favors to those who spend the most all the time, don't update the gifts or boss items to match what is available right now. dont fix the abuse in world chat do do anything about any of these problems and just watch good loyal players leave each week

Sir Opinion Alot and Kirsten like this.
  4. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

well i now found out how the rig thing is true, a member of TM just hitlisted me while i was sleeping, on my game history it says she tripped the rig, but when i went to rerig that member, it says they are still rigged and would not let me rig them again. and I have the proof, I sent a copy of it to kano's support. still waiting on response back

Erik Bergstrom and Sandy Barrows like this.
  5. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

I would post it here too but we are not allowed to post peoples game names in here, but I did send my proof to kanos

Sandy Barrows likes this.
  6. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

well proof has now been shown to kanos by me, cant show it here becuz it includes the syndicate members name and I would get banned for posting their name

7. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

Out raigeous Maddog - thats sad news indeed - you have posted so many great suggestions too - nothing is being addressed of late !
    It seems someone has ignored al the posts

8. Sandy Barrows

Cheats are rampant in battle arena just now - attcks using auto - or something - physiacally impossible to do so many actions

9. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Ain't that the truth. I ran through all of my saved stamina and gave up. I "ran out of steam" 2 or 3 times, and that's with stopping to look for new targets.

10. Backdoor Boo boo

Backdoor Boo boo Active Member

As Mitch would say keno has tools to detect cheaters so they just clicking fast :confused: so if you run out of stam BUY BUY more!:rolleyes:

Erik Bergstrom likes this.
  11. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

I was in battle arena, I hit one mob a few times, then bam, I was knocked out, when i came online again, I hit the same person and bam i was dead within a few seconds, and how high of level I am, it should have taken at least five minutes, and i used to take awhile to die and have made it up in top ten before. the battle arena has changed so much, I think I just will go into get the exp until they fix it. before they could not knock us out, they had to either kill us outright or die themselves

12. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

they cannot click that fast to outright kill me like that, it never used to happen when I first started this game. and as far as the tools goes, about the same response as people getting around rigs. if they do have the tools, their tools are broken
    cuz its not catching them

13. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

Can you even heal in battle arena, or do you have to kill someone to be able to heal, and what's with everyone just named mobster, how the heck are we supposed to know who we were fighting

14. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

well I finally got a response back about the rigged thing, they said that they reviewed the incident and found nothing to suggest that happened, yet it was in black and white on my game history. but then i didn't expect any other answer then the one I got.

15. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

well i finally left mob wars lcn guys and gals, those of you I know I will miss playing with you. My health has turned from bad to worse and its time to give up, I will follow the forums and see if things changed, I may be back buti really doubt it becuz of the current situations with the game and the way people are abusing others. I just don't need the stress anymore. I did see that mitch took my suggestion of a memorial wall even tho he gave credit to someone else, but that's kewl at least that sone change for the better and i am proud that at least i and others were involved with getting that changed, now kano keep up the job and make better changes. I will be watching and if they are for making the game better then i may come back when i get better.

16. Sandy Barrows

Sorry to hear you aren't well - Its sad to see another long time player leave the game - take care !

17. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

thanks sandy! I was sick for a little while after chemo, but today, I feel better. I stop in now and then on servor two but not fulltime like i used to be. maybe will move there permanently after i am better if i do come back to play. I found servor one now just full of haters and like i said I don't need that kind of stress, and i can always get high level on servor two. but right now I like the peace and quiet of not playing

18. Sandy Barrows

Take care Tom and please be well ! - less stress is good