Kano Play Beta (MySpace Server) Live'ish

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Kendall, Jun 13, 2013.

1. thereturnofpacman

thereturnofpacman New Member

I cant log in my email is please don't post personal information on the forums and I didn't get an email to sign up so I can I sign up to kano?

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hi thereturnofpacman,

Please check your spam folder on your email account as we have seen players reporting that the email we sent out has gotten caught in spam filters. We've also added a "reset password" option to www.kanoplay.com/myspace so try that as well!

If all else fails, please create a ticket with Support and they will help you out! Thanks! :)

3. cmfavre

cmfavre New Member

I cannot submit a ticket because I cant find my account number. Any ideas?

4. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Easiest way to login to submit ticket from how I have found is click this link http://support.kanoapps.com/ ,once there this is what you'll see
    KANO.jpg
    click the FB login, close the tab then click link again and presto good to go.
    Not sure if it's same for MS but I'm assuming it is

Last edited: Jun 15, 2013
  5. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

so are you guys close to geting the option to add people back? or is it just me that is haveing a problem doing that cus i have been geting a good amount of invites but cant exept them cus the link that is sent in the message wont send them a clan invite to exept after i click it.

6. rumor is you need some code to re-add some1 but i have had no time to read forum today with 3 kanoplay apps and 4 fb apps i just getting my darn calendars but i had to ask is that true and what's the darn code ..

7. cmfavre

cmfavre New Member

and if I hate facebook with a bloody passion? I am not trying to be a jerk but I refuse to be on facebook. I cannot get my account number from anyone on myspace so I cant sign in through that. I love these games and have spent an embarassingly lot of time on them. I would really appreciate any help. I feel lost without getting my daily points done.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2013
  8. cmfavre

cmfavre New Member

what if there are only letters?

9. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Check those invite messages in your Inbox again if you have not deleted them. They should now be links that will send an invite request back to the sender at which point they just have to accept and you are claned up.

10. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

thank you smack it is now fixed and i was able to send them invites. also i like how you can now just send an invite just by clicking send invite on there profile now it saves alot of time

11. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Excellent to hear and glad you like the new workflow!

Cheers

12. cmfavre

cmfavre New Member

Thank you Kano for all your work getting us back what myspace stole from us. As a player of 4 different games you helped my recover many years of gameplay. Thank you again!

13. Dave Sanchez

Dave Sanchez New Member

14. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Due to the volume of tickets our Support team is receiving about Myspace, our response time will be a slower than normal. Sorry about the inconvenience, and we will get to your ticket as soon as we're able!

15. lowfell driver

lowfell driver New Member

is it possible to change name i dont mean main one as in from ur mobwars profile but the one down side where you can view top and bottom players i deleted my myspace account that didnt help also pictures can we add our own thanks

16. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hi lowfell,

Please check your PM inbox! Thanks!

17. Question?

I have been playing VC on MySpace for some time now - and while I appreciate all that Kano have been doing to try and make the transition easy I still have a question to ask. I started playing VC on Facebook a few months ago...as for me it is easier to just log on to 1 site, as most of my time is spent using a Laptop whilst travelling with work etc. This MySpace closure of game apps has been causing problems for me. I just want to know if there has been any thought for those that want to link there MS/VC accounts over to FB/VC ? - In my opinion, I cannot see it being that much of a problem.

18. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hi Raforta,

At this time we're concentrating on getting Kano Play Myspace operating a peak efficiency, but we haven't ruled out any other options. When we have an update on any other possibilities, we'll be notifying the forums! :)

19. Thank you.....

Thanks for the reply ...appreciated. I will also say once again that I do understand the dilemma you are all in and do appreciate the effort you are making to appease all players. Its just that, for me MySpace was losing its appeal in the game...Starting again was a pain on FB, but easier to grow lol. I am playing there more and more...but like others have said, I have put a lot of time and $$$ into this site/game here and don't want to just abandon it.

20. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Yeah know if kano was able to do what your are asking sometime in the future and:

Being you can only have one game account per game on facebook, you would have to have one deleted , or just play on both networks, many do , for me that is a big much though.