[LCN] Introducing Raid Boss Events [BETA]

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Nov 6, 2014.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Kirsten likes this.
  2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

In VC 30 people were able to join,but it is limited to their levels, 10 from level 1 to 2,000, 10 from level 2,000 to 4,000 and 10 from Level 4,000 and up. Hope I remembered that correctly.

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

That sounds right although since LCN has a different leveling curve than VC, the level tiers will not be the same.

4. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Yes, I think that there are more players in LCN in the different level ranges (although I may be wrong). Hopefully, this will make it easier to get the tiers filled. There seemed to be trouble getting participation from players less than level 2000 in Vikings the last time.

Kirsten likes this.
  5. Easy To Remember

Easy To Remember Well-Known Member

I really hope all of the bugs have been worked out and we don't have a repeat of what happened on VC in LCN! With that being said, I am VERY excited to take one of these on and see firsthand everything we will get from them! Just PLEASE make sure you have all of the bugs/issues ironed out as best you can BEFORE releasing it on LCN (I would MUCH rather wait and have everything go smoothly than having it rolled out prematurely just to face a handful of issues like they did with the initial release on VC)! Thanks Kano! :D

6. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I have a feeling that there may still be some bugs, but hopefully, some of them got worked out. Don't forget, this is only the second time this event has taken place. Can't we all just get along and give Kano a chance? If you're not happy about something, then take it out on someone in the game (preferably, someone you can pound the tar out of). MMORPG therapy is the best!

Kirsten likes this.
  7. Kirsten

Too bad ya not on FB ,Mr. Jared I think I would enjoy beating the tar out of you;)

8. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Don't worry about it, Kirsten. You'd probably have to get in line. I have quite a few players that beat the crap out of me... at least in LCN, I'm pretty much left alone in Vikings and Pirates.

Kirsten likes this.
  9. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

Good luck mobsters, hope you all have more success than was allowed in vc haha im curious to see how it goes over here after the changes were made. Will be watching the feedback closely

10. Jess

Jess Active Member

Hopefully, during the wait time Kano has put us through, they've developed the Raid Bosses to perfection and we wont be facing any difficulties while using it. I'm really curious on how it'll work out and what the feedback from players will be. Bring it on, Kano!

11. Kirsten

There have already been changes for this next Raid boss,in LCN, that should make it an even better experience ,so time will tell. I doubt it will be 100 % perfect for everyone, but what really is.

12. it's never going to be 100% perfect for everyone. I think the real question will be is it efficient in terms of experience(both XP and actual player experience of the event) for the cost in terms of stamina/healing/time.

13. Kirsten

Yes I believe it will, it is an interesting event,and players complain a lot about wanting new features ,so this is a new feature,just follow the" how to play" it instructions and have fun.

14. WendelinR

WendelinR Active Member

@Gazember Which Raid Boss gives the best exp for a rather high lvl player (I'm lvl 4200+ on Kongregate)? I think there will be 4 bosses and I guess the Raid Boss with the lowest lvl range gives the best exp when being attacked/healed? Or do all 4 bosses give similar good exp?

Just so I know which boss I will open first, I plan to use it to lvl.

Kirsten likes this.
  15. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

There is only one Raid Boss during the event.

WendelinR likes this.
  16. Kirsten

Yes everyone has the same boss. At least that was how it was in VC.

WendelinR likes this.
  17. WendelinR

WendelinR Active Member

I could have sworn it were 4 in Viking Clan lol, I got a lvl 100 acc there to test out the raid boss, no wonder I didnt have access to the other 3 lmao

18. Kirsten

You can join as many as you want, but be choosy and know that the owner only invites people who know what to do, otherwise it might not get killed in the time allotted, but still is worth doing it.

19. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

@WendelinR The XP given by a boss mostly depends on his attack/defense, and it should be the same for the Raid like for any other boss with similar attack/defense. On the screenshot posted by Mi7ch shows that the Raid has an 3038 Attack, if this was a final value you can try out the Xp on a boss with similar attack value.

WendelinR likes this.
  20. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

ETA for this please I and a few others would like to know when to expect this so we can be on when it first starts.