frends

Discussion in 'New Player Area' started by Coby Smith, Jul 19, 2012.

1. Coby Smith

Coby Smith New Member

need freinds on game help plezz add me on facebook name is coby smith and pic is me holding a fish thanks agane bye for know

2. Eraser

Eraser Member

There is a thread for "add me" for each respective network. Myspace and Facebook.

To gain some friends I have a few tips.

Put something creative in the world feed. A joke... or a bold statement, along with "add me". When I say bold, I dont mean rude or offensive. I mean... something bigheaded. lol.

Watch the world feed, and world boss feeds for others that want more squad.

Go thru the Leaderboards, and add players from there. A lot of folks dont add anyone, but you will pick-up several that will.

The hitlist. Instead of attacking. Click the link to their profile to ask them to add you. The same goes in reverse. Work on your "like marionettes" achievement. List some cheap inactive players from your fight list, and maybe someone will see your name and ask you to add... You can also look in your game history to see who was killing your bounties for you, and ask them to add you as well.

Squad contracts, Watch your friends squad contracts, add the people that fill your friends contracts.

"Like" on your firends post. When they level up, get achievement, and um "some" of the kils. I dont suggest you "like" when they kill high level players. but hey. the ones off the fight list shouldnt hurt. This will put your profile viewable to all their squad, and you may be asked to squad up.

"people you might know" on facebook. Once you have a good number of squad. You will see a lot more zombie slayers pop up in this area... Never hurts to just send friend request to the folk that are friends with your friends.

All of thees actions will get you a lot better results than posting in the forum.

I hope this helps, its the best I got :)

Last edited: Aug 7, 2012