Fastest Leveling

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by YAIGOTYOURBOUNY, Mar 29, 2011.

1. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

haha i had to throw my 2 cents in...i like the use of the words "be patient" while dealin wit the topic of fast lvl'n...lol, but i agree that it doesnt mean that u have to be totally weak just bc u lvl fast, however it is more difficult to develop correctly and u will have to go backwards at some point in order to pick up more of some stuff u would have gotten through a reg pace

2. actually thats not the case

if done right that is

polish is my rival but he does have skill

i doubt he gotta go back for anything

now if leveling fast and wrong

then ya have to go back

3. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

LOL....I actually chuckled myself when I wrote that and actually considered rewording it....but opted to see if someone would catch it...nice job!

Not sure that the degree of difficulty is any more so than any other strategy.....but ones experience level and knowledge of the game and its players can certainly make a significant difference in this or any other strategy.

Im not sure that I understand when u say that at some point u will have to go backwards to get some stuff...could u be a bit more specific? TY

4. polishpimp

Well to be honest......I did have to go back and visit my level 2 cursed pirate....in my haste i left my car keys on his dining room table...lol

TY for the kind words.

5. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

by going back i mean that in order to have the best loadout u need to be maxed out on certain jobs (especially ones that get upgraded) thats all i meant by that since u run past that job range so fast u have less time to acquire more of those items

6. polishpimp

Ty for elaborating. As far as the "loadout" goes...I think most players use "limited items" , special rewards from event calenders or "loyalty reward" program items there.

I think in most cases the drops get better from adventures the further u go along...so I dont find myself going back to often...with that said...I also find that usually ive completed an adventure well in advance of another one opening up allowing me plenty of opportunity to go back to a previous adventure and gather more drops if they happen to be particularly good for an area of my game that im working on or if i happen to need them for blacksmithing

7. This is one thing I'm guilty of. I dumped too much into attack and defense, and while I can still level fairly well, I can already see the toll it's taken on my progress.

8. brad8and8

brad8and8 Member

I battle speed levelers all the time and win, maybe not the ones that leveled as fast as polishpimp or Ben. I see the main advantage is that u dont have to build up with all the weaker items. But u do have to arm up once you get to a certain point. The players who do that do become a force to deal with.