Event Survey Results!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Jun 23, 2015.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

A couple weeks ago we invited players to take a short survey about in-game events. We were interested in learning more about where our players spent the most time and the kinds of things you guys look forward to in the game.

Thank you to everyone who took part! We got lots of interesting and honest feedback to work with, and will be referencing the results as we plan out the coming quarters. :)

These surveys are now closed but we will definitely be doing more of these in the future! If you're sad that you missed out, keep an eye out for the next one!

Viking Clan - 265 Responses

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mob Wars - La Cosa Nostra - 280 Responses

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pirate Clan - 138 Responses

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Zombie Slayer - 148 Responses

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We also asked a couple of open-ended questions, which we couldn’t really graph.

These were about how why players focused on the events they did and how they felt about bringing back Raid Bosses, which is a topic we’ve had lots of mixed feedback on.

There were definitely some strong and varied opinions about these topics, which have given us a lot of great information to think about. We’ll continue to review the feedback we’ve received, but the general trend was that most players are interested in XP payouts in their events, and are happy with returning Raid Bosses. :)

Aardvark likes this.
  2. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

I think that tells you that the Battle Arena needs to be looked at.

Jess, kevinmalo and George Burd like this.
  3. Striker1

Striker1 New Member

I was about to comment on that :) It looks like the Battle Arena is probably the most dis-liked part of the game according to the results. I would follow up on that if I were Kano :)

George Burd likes this.
  4. Robert Belrose

Robert Belrose Active Member

Seems like a pretty small sample- I would be careful about hanging my hat on those numbers

5. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

Roughly 1000 people over the four games. That's quite a decent sample size.

George Burd likes this.
  6. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

well I am in the minority and most of my friends are also concerning raids and the idea of an actually fight, most player don't want to fight,sad but true.

7. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

this should clearly show people are not happy with the highest spender arena as it is

8. Kirsten

I have never been an arena fan but I do like the point system and the NO names, part,could do without sudden death :)

9. George Burd

I bet they throw arena back to old rules it picks up right away, I miss the search function

10. Kirsten

The fact that you can search someone or have a name so you can have people avoid hitting you is not a good thing and it is not an arena,it is just another armada war .

11. George Burd

judging by the survey results I would say thats what the people want :)

12. Vic

Vic Active Member

so i guess the game is transitioning to a boss battle game. which is fine with me, because my fight stats aren't very good! :( although i'm working on becoming stronger in fights, because i think it's more enjoyable than hitting something (a boss) that can't hit you back.

13. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

yeah, i'm in the same boat. there seem to be some really heavy attack-oriented players as you move up. if you haven't focused on attack strength since you started playing, it will be hard to catch up to those players.

14. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

the players definitely get attack-heavy as you level up. i get my butt kicked on a daily basis. i guess i don't have the right build.

15. Blue Nose

Blue Nose Active Member

On kong you just don't have enough mobsters.

16. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

yeah, mob size definitely has something to do with it. it takes forever to increase your mob size past the 1000 "real" players. i guess i'll just have to be patient and slowly build up over time, since i'm not going to spend hundreds of dollars to get them.

17. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Yes, mob size is definitely key to fight success. I know because I'm paying for not having max mob at what I guess would now be considered a mid-level (3700).

18. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

actually, i don't have max clan, and i still do pretty well in battles, at least in my level range (5100).

19. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

and the reason why players don't like arenas is because they are totally random now. i joined the last one and played a grand total of 10 minutes 2 separate times before i got knocked out. your skill allocation has nothing to do with success, it's just dumb luck now, and defense is TOTALLY worthless.

George Burd likes this.
  20. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

which sucks, because there were players that cheated using the old arena format to level into obliviion and steal all of the top arena achievements from everyone else, and now no one can catch them even with the new leveling raid boss machine that we now have.