[VC] ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Leo Major, Sep 6, 2015.

1. Leo Major

Leo Major New Member

When i try to access it from different pc on google chrome i get this error: ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

2. Leo Major

Leo Major New Member

YOOO KANOOOO HELOOOO?!?!?!? is anybody out there?

Now i get this error if i logout from the browser i play from.

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Yesterday was a weekend and we don't normally work and today is a holiday so forgive the delayed reply.

So you're trying to access your account from a different computer than normal? Have you tried clearing the browser's cache? Your cache can contain out of date information, so that may help. A guide on how to clear the cache in chrome can be found here: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95582?hl=en

4. Leo Major

Leo Major New Member

I tried to install and then reinstall chrome from scratch, fresh install fresh User Data. Also used an old chrome unused. Now i tried to move User Data from the working one to the one that is not working. When you say to clear cache you refer to kanoplay.com cache, right?

5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I'm talking about the cache stored in your browser; clearing your history, cookies and cache should clear up the redirects issue.

If you have already done those things and it still does not work, try Incognito mode or a different browser. If that still does not work I'll have to check with the developers but that will take longer because they are off today (on account of the aforementioned holiday).

6. Leo Major

Leo Major New Member

As i mentioned above. New GC install new user.

Untitled - Copy.png

As you can clearly see from above image error at connection, even if it's in ro, i guess you can figure out what it says. And it is from firefox. A clean one.

Untitled20150907211042.png

Above image is from maxton, pretty much saying the same thing.

Should i try other browsers? Safari, Opera, Comodo, SlimJet etc?

Anyway ... i don't think is on my side, after all i tried to use a clean version, not the old one.

Here is the problem ... when i use my new "old" chrome with old user profile, works like a charm, when i try to use other pc users or machines, is not working.

Try it yourself to see.

P.S.: Happy holly day :)

Last edited: Sep 7, 2015
  7. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hmm I will need to pass this one on to the devs. Normally what I suggested clears this up, but if you're seeing it on multiple browsers then the issue lies elsewhere. When they have an idea, either they or myself will update. :)

8. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

Some times I get the same thing when my banking protection is enabled. should check internet protection system. different virus guards acts weirdly blocking every site

9. Leo Major

Leo Major New Member

I have came across this error from another problem, i was trying to determinate if problem is on my side or from server side.

I made a ticket Monday and is unassigned from them, and is very urgent, can you please let me know if you can pass along this info?

10. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Support was closed Monday as well as the usual weekend, so maybe today :)

11. Leo Major

Leo Major New Member

@AXXO So how do you fix this problem?

@Kirsten Today is Wednesday, i know in weekend and monday support was closed, but Tuesday and Wednesday? :-/

L.E.: Did i mentioned is urgent like last Friday urgent? :-/

12. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

They get in at 12:00 PM EST ( I imagine 9:00 am pacific )( not sure about that.) time which means they got in to work 24 minutes ago, and with 4 platforms, 4 games and the amount of tickets sent in daily besides the long weekend, they have alot to get thru, but do not reply to it till you here from them,as it will push the ticket back further. Depending on when you sent it friday also is part of the equation.

13. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I passed this thread along to the developers on Monday, so they would have been looking into it yesterday. I can see where they stand on it. If they had come up with a solution in the interim, they would have posted it themselves. :)

14. Leo Major

Leo Major New Member

I am already in touch with error with someone from helpdesk.

But i come across this problem from another problem for which i already i have a ticket and that problem is more important.

Best regards.

15. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

16. Leo Major

Leo Major New Member

Anyone has any kind of workaround? or a solution?

I found a solution, but for that i have to be owner of kano company to direct and physically access the server. Either owner or an employee.

It has to do with .htaccess file.

I've come across multiple machines and a kaleidoscope of browsers.

17. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

You sound like a techie. Are you some kind of mole or something?