Bundle packages

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by JADES, Apr 27, 2015.

1. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

CaptureB.PNG

Suzie likes this.
  2. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

its not ignoring its there nice way of saying NO instead of saying NO

HJM and Backdoor Boo boo like this.
  3. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I actually agree with the OP on this. And I'm sure his posts aren't being ignored, as he is one of the forum members that actually get responses, as opposed to others (such as myself). And on an unrelated topic: if she doesn't explicitly say yes, she's saying no without saying it? I thought no meant no, not silence meant no. As a matter of fact, I thought that silence was actually an implied yes.

JADES likes this.
  4. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

5. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

to soon...

6. true blood

true blood Member

Well seems 2 years passed and still same.It is sad.

7. SparkleMotion

SparkleMotion Kano/Apps Support

@JADES I removed your post from the other thread 'cause it was off topic, but I'm just reading through this thread now!

Edit: Okay so to clarify here, you're advocating for bundle packs of items being available for FP? Similar to the sale shown in the first post, but a discounted FP cost?

8. neill1990

what we want is an fp purchase option instead of how they are now only purchasable with money which is limiting the sales for people who dont want to spend their own money but rather ingame premium currency they have earned. No discount, just a dollar to fp translation.

9. SparkleMotion

SparkleMotion Kano/Apps Support

If there isn't a discount wanted, then the items in the bundles are still purchasable with FP in the shop, you'd just have to buy them individually. I feel like I'm not understanding something here :oops:

10. neill1990

lol, these bundles here -

[​IMG]

we just want those offered for both the regular money but also a fp translation for those who dont want to spend real money but rather in game currency they have earned.

11. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Mostly I was directing it around the 30% off stamina/energy packs, but goes with sale items as well. Whether we paid for previously or saved up favor points why can't we use them for these offers?

Captureb.PNG

Example: Buy 50 FP'S for $10= $2 per refill ( a stamina/energy with previous owned FP's=$4)
    But if pull out the credit card buy the package together only $2.80 (30% off)
    If I was going into any store and had cash or a gift card to that store, sale price is the same for both transactions.
    Basically make the bundle packages available with existing FP's for 14 which is same exact price of cash.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2017
    Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  12. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

You're not getting it. If you want to get limiteds with FPs, get them using FPs. If you want to pay with cash, take advantage of the bundle pricing. Pretty simple to me.

13. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Actually Jared this was more oriented on 30% off Stam/energy refill packages, I was just bringing all aspects of it into the conversation.

14. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Let's have it, no more accrued favor points to buy chieftains, make people use "cash only" what a bunch of crap, all I'm asking is same deal................

15. Suzie

Suzie Member

Agree with Jade, BUMP!

16. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Let's say this as a business opportunity, a lot of people will not buy energy refills during raids.. Discount might help
    • Make this (30% off deal) with existing FP's for each raid round, bet you get influx of people using existing FP's
    • Which in case "might" get more people to buy more Favor Points after used all their saved up FP's
    • But "all in all" I'd like same deal with "store credit" or "cash in-hand" transactions

HJM likes this.