[Other] Bonus XP for a kill

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Eraser, Sep 24, 2012.

1. Eraser

Eraser Member

So usually when you get a Straight kill from your fight list, the XP from attacks are no good on that person, and when you punch kill you get no XP at all...

Doesnt it seem like adding kills should gain experience?

Im not talking a huge bonus, Just something like the XP you get for joining a co-op boss, as a bonus for fight/punch/hitlist kills.

being that most of theese actions pay the least XP, and can wind up costing you xp from that person listing you.

What do you guys think?

2. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

I can't see this ever happening for the same reason we don't have fight kill achievements or see Punch Kill's on the Leaders, it would promote "bullying".

Personally, i would make a lot of extra XP from something like this, that's not something that i want, so this idea isn't something i would like to see go ahead. I wont vote and will watch how you go with it :)

3. The Protector

The Protector Banned

10 from me.

Xp though should be the amount you'd make off a booby trap so its not a huge game changer and should limit bullying.

4. Eraser

Eraser Member

but you know how to get yourself into big trouble anyway relentless :)

at least it would help you dig yourself out faster if you wanted to? Im sure you have no problems losing experience whenever you like.

5. Eraser

Eraser Member

I could go for that....

6. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

No one can really bully in the games, the people that hit, slap, bounty, etc. make it possible unless strong character and in range.. I won't vote here because alts could use this to a huge advantage, unless you mean traps specifically but still wouldn't work lower's would run out of coin

Last edited: Sep 24, 2012
  7. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Traps already pay out exp though.

8. Eraser

Eraser Member

You think so? People would be willing to kill thier alts and loose 4 perence of XP on them to gain a minimum amont of XP on thier main account that would equal to maybe the amount of a few fight wins?

I disagree there.

If there was a problem with it, Maybe it could be limited just like any other bonus xp... You get 25 kill bonus' in a 24 hour period, the rest are 1 xp just like the bosses.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2012
  9. The Protector

The Protector Banned

That seems like a solution...if that gets added in your 1st post,you might get some more 10s.

10. 10 stars from me !
    long time ago i was going to post this :D

what the hell , any idea any person post there must be this comment ( alts will get a huge advantage from that )
    just stop this CRAP!!
    basically alts will keep attacking rather then killing his other account and he will get more exp when attacking .. come on !

11. alka

alka Banned

The bonus from a straight kill is a "kill" added to yer stats.
    As for encourage bullying, I guess a player who chooses not to attack because they might kill the player, well, maybe they should be planting seeds!

No point voting as Kano would never be able to pay out for all the kills already made since day one.

12. The Protector

The Protector Banned

In all fairness Kano didn't pay out anything when traps were first getting tracked either.

Exp from those wasn't retro awarded either......

Not a real difference.

13. Eraser

Eraser Member

Yeah i dont think you could award retro XP, based on the level you are on, for kill you got at level 20.

but hey, doesnt mean its too late to start :)

14. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

The kill from an attack, slap whip etc. is reward enough, lol, actually, never noticed if got anything else or not anyway hmmmmmmm

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2012
  15. Eraser

Eraser Member

but linda, You dont think this is something that should gain experience?

A death makes you loose experience shouldnt a kill make be a gain?

16. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Excellent logic.

17. if you keep saying that you want for old kills xp or any idea you want the new bonus for what you have done ..
    that i prefer closing the idea section :)

for this idea, they should start normally not giving any bonus for all kills we have already done and just when they apply this idea we will get the xp for any kill we get after the apply .. (no exp for what we have done)

18. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

honestly I got other issues I am trying to find out about, so whatever works here is fine with me , I was just saying I never noticed one way or the other.

19. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Any action we perform in these games that is actually tallied in the form of stats should be rewarded in one way or another as it promotes activity and in games such as this its all about the stats.

This particular idea would probably increase the number of kills out there which in the end will have many crying "bully".....Im ok with that, Ive always felt those playing a fighting game crying bully were playing the wrong game.

10 stars

20. Eraser

Eraser Member

Holy cow, When i posted this idea, I never dreamed it would be something that Breakfast, polish, alka AND I can all agree on.

This is one for the record books!!! Implemented or not.