Battle arena round 5(unofficial)

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by The Protector, Aug 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

yes u r.

ive shown u time and time again and u refuse to acknowledge it.

using your math....4 level 2450 has a bigger advantage on me than 4 4Ks would have on Ben yet the 4 2450 could search me out yet the 4 4Ks couldnt search out ben. your plan only helps ben....nobody else

2. polishpimp

so wingman snitched on the snitch? thats classic!

3. polishpimp

ummmm....gun wasnt posting in this thread...why would she come into it? Thats like saying pamela anderson is the worst VC player ever...granted, shes never played but using your warped logic i guess thats ok.

Btw...accusations of cheating is strictly forbidden in the forums. just tryn to help a brotha out...lol

4. Gunny from PC

Gunny from PC Member

Gang Wars? Or Clan Wars? Remember Ben...it's Pirate "Clan"

Online Games
    The online use of "clan" is a group of people that play online games. Each connected group forms a clan and competes against other groups.

So it would be appreciated that you and your "clan" remember this, and stop trying to colour other "clans" as being a gang or bully for simple playing well.

5. polishpimp

Sy Ben, Kano has spoken and youve "ben" on the losing side of the argument the whole time....surprise!. Now that its cleared up I say we close this thread and start new one sticking to the topic and not repeating ourselves

6. ben

ben Active Member

hummmmmmmmmmmmm if you was playing well you would be 10k ...

7. Gunny from PC

Gunny from PC Member

Indeed! And LMAO @ your Pamela Anderson analogy "eh" :))

8. polishpimp

obviously a team of savy players can bring u down....its "ben" done twice now, but its not for the reasons or math that JDG is arguing. 4-4k player attacking has not and will not ever add up to the strength of a 16k player.

9. polishpimp

lol...because you level 10k has no bearing on whether u play " well".....u have proven that

10. Not everyone has as much money to throw at the game, as you well know. And that is the ONLY reason you are #1. Not saying there's anything wrong with using your credit card, this is not a charity after all. But still, no one can compete with unlimited funds.

11. polishpimp

@wonderbread, can u please give your thoughts on whether a low level is just the lowest level allowed in the arena or can it also mean the disparity in levels from one player in relation to another.

For example.....obviously a level 1 is a low level, especially when compared to a level 5k, but compared to a level 10k a level 5k would be be a low level in regards of potential strengths

12. ben

ben Active Member

who says i really put that much money in the game ? i make my game for every thing i can get out of it and it works good ... and all so in the way one bbuilds there app to make that work for them ...

now bi no you and pimp has put alot of money in yas game ...

13. Gunny from PC

Gunny from PC Member

LOL That didn't last long did it? Anyhow, I have responded to post #429 since my name was dragged in to this farce by a member of your "clan" I've stated my position on the search bar, educated you on what "CLAN" means and now see no reason for this "lurker" to make any further posts on this thread. Do have a nice day though :)

Rowing out humming, B B B Benny and his pets....

14. Can't make out your last sentence, "Ben". And I do know what it takes to rise to the level you are, so you're aren't going to convince me otherwise. Your build out is fairly easy to guess from all the factors that point to your health, att/def. The unknowns are stamina, which I hear you have a lot of and energy. But then one can see your achievements in those areas and get a fairly clear idea there too. And, since I'm experienced enough to know what it takes to level in PC and how much more xp you need per level, it isn't rocket science that you drop a butt load of money on the game. So sell it to someone who hasn't played much, okay?

15. polishpimp

Yes ...at one point I spent a good amount of money on my VC account ...not my PC account....the diff between me and you though is that your account is weak for its level where as mine in VC is way stronger level for level. Basically Ive allocated much better and play much smarter because i started over and applied what I had learned from the first time around. Perhaps u should do the same in an attempt to right your ship

16. polishpimp

lmao....i love that song!

17. polishpimp

Good point JJ. Its also pretty telling if one looks at an opponents inventory in the battle results and sees whos got what as far as loyalty items, its down right mind boggling in some cases. But I agree....nothing wrong with spending money.....its why the games exist

18. ben

ben Active Member

let me ask you this - with out using davy points in pc how many levels can you get in one day ?

i all so ask you that pimp ...

19. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

Hey Everyone,

I provided a little clarification earlier with the numbers in hopes to steer this thread back to discussing the battle arena and less about the players discussing it. As that has proven rather unsuccessful, I've closed this thread to allow for a new Battle Arena-focused thread to emerge, should that be necessary.

As I mentioned before, please try and leave personal grudges and history out of the discussions here in the forums. It's difficult for ideas and suggestions to come out when players are at each other's throat. It's also not very encouraging for newer players/members when all they see are players slagging each other in the forums.

I understand rivalries and resentments, but please try and keep it civil. I would greatly appreciate it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.