Battle arena round 5(unofficial)

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by The Protector, Aug 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

there is only 1 level 10 K so the "some type "of level 10K does not apply

2. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Oh but it does.
    2 level 5ks.
    4 level 4ks also part of the gang.

Add it up.

There's no 26K either but damage from those players one after the other is damage of some type of 26K.

It just amazes me someone probably half or not even half your age is able to keep countering your counter arguments.

Amazing to no end.

3. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

what is really amazing is how narrow minded and blind you are

4. The Protector

The Protector Banned

No,I'm not narrow minded.
    I'm all for giving lower levels a shot.
    But how can they have a shot when a high level gang is allowed to go around knocking them out?
    Keeping search for levels 750 up to the mid levels per network seems fair.
    High levels don't need it.
    Eric had even said search is a MUST HAVE for lower levels.
    No where did he say high levels need it and they don't.

5. The Protector

The Protector Banned

And finally found the quote after some digging(bolded and enlarged my points)

The other negative side is that high level gangs will always overrun low and mid level gangs.
    Which is why search should be restricted to levels 750 up to the mid levels per network.
    PS:Want the quote?Hit the arrows in the quote box and you'll be directed right to it.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2012
  6. ben

ben Active Member

and look eric said top players...

7. The Protector

The Protector Banned

FYI Wingman informed me of who it was.
    No I will not reveal who it was or what they did that was illegal.
    Point is even though it was caught it was too late and our names WERE leaked to your high level gang friends in rd 3.

8. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Guns only had 1 post on the forum before JJ made her now closed thread.
    Ben has 9 other posts before the rd 3 arena.

So no Pimp Ben didn't come on here after the rd 3 cheaters won(not u but your gang friends DID have knowledge)

He's made 9 other posts on here before that.

And Guns only had 1?

And you go after the one that had 9 other posts?

Some logic Pimp.

9. Gunny from PC

Gunny from PC Member

Since you have drawn me in to your drama, I may as well point out how you like to colour the truth. Total Posts 13 and not 1 ;-)

My feelings about the search bar is this. Remove it completely! Reason being? Alt accounts, and their searching and attacking their higher level account or vice versa. The higher level account then has the ability to swoop in for the kill, thereby stacking their health. So, IMO there should be no split on who should have the advantage/disadvantage of the search bar. If it remains it should remain for everyone...if it goes...hurray! BTW: I have taken a screen shot of post #429 before it magically gets altered....just sayin ;-)

10. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

Wow, this was a long thread to read through. I'll speak to the math issue briefly, and then touch on why I think this came up.

Our games use complicated equations for the battle system. Add the battle arena's perk system to the mix and you have an even more complicated system. Because of this, it can be extremely difficult to predict the outcome of a battle or a series of battles based solely on level.
    Because different players build their characters differently, level simply isn't an accurate way to determine strength. Depending on the build, it's completely plausible that two level 5000s could take down a level 10000. It's also plausible, again depending on the build, that the level 10k could just wreck the 2 5ks. It depends on the build, perks, etc.
    In terms of available # of skill points, the 10k player theoretically has an advantage, as they usually get more skill points from the higher-level achievements, which means they would have more skill points to allocate (more than twice the 5k player's.)
    Again, this all depends on build and perks, and isn't really something that has a right or wrong answer. I think the key here is that some players want to keep the search feature, and some don't.
    I think discussing the merits of each argument is great, although it's apparent that some players not liking each other has derailed this slightly. Discussion is great, but let's try and keep it about the game and the merits of argument, and not about the merits of the player making the argument. We absolutely don't have to like each other to learn from one another (although I would personally prefer if you all liked each other.)

11. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

SWEEEET ...tyvm for clearing that up. From what your saying its clear that the 10k should have twice the advantage unless he really screwed up his account. while were on the subject of the math... could u please explain why 4 4k level players do not add up to 1 16k level player, that all their attributes they bring to bear are always as individuals and never combined all together as one. TY!

To be more specific....could u please address the math by sir breakfield and its total lack of validity in the quote on post #421. He keeps pressing it and its clearly wrong and cluttering up the thread.

12. ben

ben Active Member

you all so must take in the 4k - 3k - 2500 level players and add that to it to ...

far as getting a long with each other it sure would be nice...

13. Gunny from PC

Gunny from PC Member

Finally, a voice of reason. And a diplomatic voice to boot :) Thank you, Wonder Bread. Maybe, "lurkers" will feel more like responding to posts now. But then again, maybe not! lol That being said, I've just made my 15th post! Yay!

14. polishpimp

lmao! 5k +5k =10k only in a numerical sense if u apply it to 2 individual players it does not add up to a level 10k player in any way because each is fighting as an individual with only the max potential of a 5k player. Kano has now said that a level 10k would have approx double the skill points....this makes your entire argument even weaker than it already was. So move on

15. polishpimp

each 5k will lose every time where as an equitable 10 k will not. so how does the 2 losses by the 2 5Ks add up to the same as a win by the 1 10K?

16. polishpimp

lol...this coming from the worst debater in the forums...LOLOLOLOLOLOL

17. The quote you chose in NO WAY backs up your argument. Yes, it says it is a must have for lower levels, but no where does it say the higher levels can't use it or should not use it. YOU added that part, not Eric. You don't get to take Eric's words and twist them for your own self-serving purposes. And, as always, there is NO NEED to search for low level players, they populate the entire arena throughout.

Search is used by upper level players to search for, if necessary, their biggest rivals and take them down as a TEAM. Since we know by the honest admissions of one of your TEAM, you do the same. Or try to. And, since the arena is a free for all, all is fair. So please, do every one a favor, stop whining. Use it or not, but it's here to stay as long as Kano sees through your thinly veiled attempt to gain an unfair advantage for your team which includes a player nearly twice the level as the highest level player on our team.

18. ben

ben Active Member

is people blind here - add the 4k - 3k 2500 levelers in = in gang war yes they can take down a 10k player with no problem ...

19. polishpimp

Indeed he did...and partially due to the search option the top has not won every week so its worked exactly how kano intended. case closed.

20. Sure, they can, and HAVE taken you down.....Ben? lol But, they paid a high price for doing so since, as Polish said, they loose all but the random winning hits while taking you down. That's why it isn't possible to take you down one on one. Even if you didn't retaliate, which would be weird, they would probably die before you just from the shear number of losses they would take trying to take you down. Not that you don't really know that. So teamwork is imperative no matter how you slice it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.