Battle Arena Idea

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Chasity, Feb 3, 2015.

1. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

I actually slept through reset (1am my time in the US; can't use alarm with hubby in bed, hehe), & was dead at 2:30am when I managed to wake up. However, I did get over 100k in the first half of the game, & since not many were awake at reset (guessing) I placed alright. :)

2. greatM

greatM Active Member

I did well with almost full stam at the start, stam boost, a 40% daily and 2 refills and with the fp reward and levelling I gained fp ;)

Chasity, Kirsten and George Burd like this.
  3. greatM

greatM Active Member

If we all started the second part with full health I would play more and more would join at any point in the first half. ;)

I totally agree the start time could be better considered, to allow more players to be able to participate.

Now that the event is completed in such a short time from the start of the second part. It may be better to start the first part at a more appropriate time, then start the second part the next day at a more appropriate time (maybe later or earlier than the first part) so more can participate.

I'm lucky I am an insomniac 4hr sleep a day is to much for me :) but for most, being able to play in both parts is impossible. :(

Last edited: Mar 20, 2015
    George Burd likes this.