[ZS] September 9th Update - New Achievements

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Smack, Sep 9, 2011.

1. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

4 sets of achievements have been released to Zombie Slayer today.

Level
    4 achievements from Level 2625 up to 3000
    zs_level.jpg

Bank
    8 achievements for Bank balance of 5 Billion up to 10 Trillion
    zs_hoard.jpg

Squad Earnings
    5 achievements for Squad Earnings of 5 Billion up to 500 Billion
    zs_general.jpg

Property Income
    6 achievements for a Property income from 5 Million up to 1 Billion
    zs_empire.jpg

Head to your Profile -> Achievements to see the details of the new achievements and please leave any comments/feedback in this thread.

2. Jessica

Jessica Member

Glad to see the new achievements and glad they give skill points this time. :) I don't see the property achievements showing up though it still says 7/7 for me. The others are showing up though.

3. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Thanks for catching that Jessica. Those didn't make it out the door with the first batch. I have re-uploaded them so you should see them now.

Cheers

4. Jessica

Jessica Member

Also one other question if you have already passed the property income achievements are you supposed to get them on your next income hour or when the next property upgrade finishes or what? I had my last income hour a few minutes ago and didn't get the new property achievements. Also someone I was talking to used UN to upgrade a property and he said he didn't get the new achievements either.

5. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Good question. You can trigger new property income achievements by purchasing new property but I see the issue if you have already bought every property in the game.

EDIT:
    There was a bug in how this was awarded. you can now trigger new properties achievements by going to your Properties page.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2011
  6. Untitled.jpg Untitled2.jpg

As you see i don't got 2 of the Achievements i should have.

7. Jager

Jager Member

I tried upgrading a property using some UN credits but that doesn't trigger the achievement. How recent was this update? If I was offline when it was installed, do I still need to go offline for 30 minutes and re log in? The bank and squad achievements both caught up as a nice pleasant surprise. Didn't even notice until I saw 60 billion in cash and many new skill points to distribute!!!! Very nice to come home too :)

8. Lol i got like 30 UN points 70 billion in cash and like 70 Skill points good cash out if you already did the achievements they just put out.

to answer your question i think they did it from a few hours ago or yesterday night

9. What we need is more fighting achievements for like looses and or deaths the less you have the better the more you have the better stuff like that would be cool or also more stam/energy/health/attack/def/ achievements.

10. Jessica

Jessica Member

The logging off for over 30 minutes didn't work for property achievements. I just logged off for over an hour and when I came back still didn't get them. :p

11. Ace

Ace Member

I'm not able to get my property achievements. Could this one be triggered each time you visit the Property section? I tried upgrading one with UNs but didn't work either.

12. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

We have the developer in charge of this working to find a way to trigger the property achievements. Right now the only way to get them is to purchase property. We will post here as soon as we get a fix released.

13. Jessica

Jessica Member

I just checked properties and got 40 new skill points just for the skill points to vanish when I went to put them in and now the achievements count as done for me. Someone else experienced the same thing.

14. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Why yes, yes it can! That is exactly how you can now trigger these new achievements, by going to your Properties page. Sorry for the inconvenience for those who have been trying to figure out how to trigger these when the new achievements were first released.

15. Ace

Ace Member

Yep, they got triggered now... But from the people I spoke to, everyone got ripped off their skill points and cash, including myself lol

16. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

Thanks Ace. We are on it and will find a fix. Thank you for your patience!

17. Ace

Ace Member

No problem, thanks for the quick response!

18. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

Thanks for the help "Kano Apps Support" ;)

I'm glad I sent in that email a few hours ago when I didn't get the achievements lol :)

19. Jager

Jager Member

I just clicked the properties and the achievements all popped up. The skill points were the correct amount and I believe the money was as well. Thanks!

20. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Alright lets try this again shall we. Anyone who was awarded the new Property Income achievements that did not receive the skill points has been reimbursed.

For everyone else you can now claim your new Property Income achievements by visiting the Properties page. Apologies for any inconvenience these changes have caused you today.