[ZS] October 27th Update - Squad Removal and Feed Links

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Smack, Oct 28, 2011.

1. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

A couple of updates have been released to Zombie Slayer over the past few days. Here are the details.

Squad Removal
    It should now be much easier to manage the removal of your Support Squad members from your Squad. When removing from your 'Squad Members' page, a modal will handle all confirmations/responses and once a successful removal has been complete the player will be hidden from your Support Squad list. This will keep you on your current page of available slayers rather than jumping you to the top and resetting back to page #1.

Removal via a players Profile will now keep you on the Profile rather than taking you to your Squad Members page.

Feed Links
    Links that you post via your Social Feed, Inbox and Faction Private Messages will be properly "linked" so you no longer have to cut and paste them. Zombie Slayer specific links will refresh your same page whereas links to Kano websites or the social network you play on will open up a new page to view this content.

We appreciate any comments and questions regarding these changes. Please add them here.

2. Bob Cooks

Bob Cooks Member

Extremely helpful (Y) Thankyou i love this :) now i can speedily remove all those players who add me coz im high level then quit once they hit level 5 -.-

3. Nice updates and thanks, finally a sense of ease for the removal of squad members.

4. Ace

Ace Member

Handsome update, missed those simple yet useful updates :D

5. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

Two very useful updates. Thank you very much! :)