[ZS] November 9th Update - New Rocket Launcher Shooter Challenges

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Smack, Nov 9, 2011.

1. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

3 new Rocket Launcher Shooter challenges have been released to Japan, Egypt and Australia each containing 3 Items and 3 Achievements.

Japan
    [​IMG]

Egypt
    [​IMG]

Australia
    [​IMG]

Head to one of these locations to start a new challenge and as always we appreciate your feedback!

2. Jessica

Jessica Member

Glad to see new challenges out thanks. :) Was going crazy only doing death deals all the time.

3. yeah, very nice indeed

4. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Glad you are enjoying the new challenges.

That Egypt set looks awesome, in particular the Anubis Mask and the detail on the chariot. Very cool!

5. Bob Cooks

Bob Cooks Member

This is great :) finally some new challenges :D But possible for future challenges would be expect another death deal? or would kano be able to possibly creat a brand new type of challenge?

6. Eraser

Eraser Member

Maybe Im just hard to please. The new chalenges have been over 6 months in the making... I was expecting a new game, and something with XP that is relative to level.

But I will say, all the new items do look awesome, even if I wolnt use them in fights. and its nice to have something I can work on, instead of repeating the same challenge over and over.

So thank you, but Im still itching for a new game, and more XP

By the way Am i Supposed to ever shoot a rocket and not get a payout? because that just happend to me.

Dont know if thats a bug or not

7. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

Glad to see something new....the items look cool, but are not very useful. lol...

Did everyone get a 5 UN payout on their first hit? lol....

And yeah, it's weak that you can use a rocket and not even get 100XP....

I'm glad to see something new in the game, but like Sky said...it's been like 6 months. I would have appreciate the XP payouts to coincide with one's current level.

Either way, THANKS for the new stuff :)

8. SHO KOSUGI

SHO KOSUGI Member

Thanks for the update... I just happened to get the same NO PAYOUT as yours skywalker.. KANO, its one ammo/4hours.. at least can you make every ammo having a better payout?? Heck we can get a nice payout from World Boss every 4 hours, why not the challenges??

9. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Not a bug. There is a 25% chance of not getting a payout.

The Death Deals had 100% payouts on Wins but you also had the opportunity to Lose or Draw.

10. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

I'm not really happy with how you've brought these out. Why have you got the new challenges set up so you have to have done a certain outbreak to be able to start it? I've been doing the India Death Deal for months, just like everyone else, but because i don't have huge amounts of energy I've only completed all outbreaks up to the first one in Japan. I was half way through doing the India death deal when you gave us the new ones so i had to wait to start a new one, now I've gotta keep doing the same crap until I finish these other out breaks to unlock the new challenges.

Sorry, but I just can't believe this.

11. So what

So what Member

like the new challenges thanks