[ZS] November 8th Update - Kano Chat Beta

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Loren, Nov 8, 2011.

1. Loren

Loren Administrator

The Kano Chat Beta has been opened up to MySpace players.

This release also included an update which will allow you to invite your in-game friends to join your private chat group. Click the Invite Friends link to select the friends you wish to chat with.

2. Eraser

Eraser Member

This is terrible. Did you guys know that we already have chatrooms?, because we do, and they are a hell of a lot nicer than this little turd taking up space at the top of my page. (and dont mention it, i know it can be closed.)

Where is my new challenge already???

I guess i need to explain why the chat is terrible...

1. Its ugly
    2. No way to see who is available to talk with.
    3. I cant read what Im typing, because of my custom display settings on my computer.
    4. typing in /w /f /g is annoying
    5. A group chat would only work. if everybody in my group, joined eachothers group. and then I joined groups with everyone each of my friends groups.
    6. It shows me that buying UN does NOT help the game, because your using youre revenues for WORTHLESS CRAP

Ps. Did it occour to you that the private message board, and the faction chat on top of the screen are the same thing?

oh yeah, except the private message board is not UGLY.

My faction message board is especially pretty because Alter Ego T is all over it :)

3. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

This world chat is a bad idea.

DO YOU GUYS REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED ON THE MYSPACE WORLD BOSS BACK IN THE DAY WHEN YOU BANNED THE TOP 10 ACCOUNTS INCLUDING MINE?

Nice way to start drama, and create tension so that people will waste money on UN.

Really, this "all slayers" stuff and this world chat are pushing me to my limit of what I feel like dealing with.

This game used to be fun......now it's a bunch of talking, screen shot taking-and reporting, punks. This game is becoming VERY PETTY.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2011
  4. to easy to report a user i accidentally did it when i went to add some one. #

Dylan Drama:
    add me
    an hour ago
    #
    Chat Admin:
    We will review your report of user 100001486567835.

please disregard this and report and move button.