[ZS] November 8th Update #2 - Support Squad Search & Boss Helper Max Dmg Expiry

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Smack, Nov 9, 2011.

1. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

A couple of updates were released to Zombie Slayer today

Support Squad Searching
    To begin searching go to your Squad-> Squad Members and scroll down until you see your Support Squad. Start typing in the name of the squad member you are looking for and it will suggest up to 10 possible matches in the search bar and display up to 20 possible matches within your Support Squad list.

*NOTE*: Search suggestions are only available on Facebook for the time being.
    [​IMG]

Boss Helper Max Damage Expiry
    The Max Damage cap enforced on helpers is now void during the final 12 hours of the boss battle. This will allow your Support Squad to finish off your boss in the final minutes of battle rather than being blocked resulting in you losing the boss battle.

Please leave any questions, comments or other feedback regarding these changes in this thread.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2011
  2. Eraser

Eraser Member

The boss helper limit expiring, I think thats a great idea... but You're missing an aspect of it...

Somewhere between the last day and the last 12 hours, the boss rewards XP goes down from 25 percent of the XP you earned durring the boss fight to 10 percent.

Most of the people that have bosses close to expiring usualy havent played since they started it.

I think it would be nice for the helper limits to be uncapped in time for the squad member thats killing an inactive players boss to actually get the full XP reward at the end.

so... last 24 hours for single bosses, and last 36 hours for Co-op bosses.

The chances of me noticing that they need the boss killed, and having the extra stamina in the last 2 hours is just slim. 2 hours is such a short time relative to the 96 hours involved in a co-op boss.

3. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Thank you for this feedback, and I see your point with some of the longer running co-op bosses. We'll iron out the kinks and post any changes that occur.

4. Bob Cooks

Bob Cooks Member

I like the squad search feature :) Very helpful indeed (Y)

5. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

An update was released to the Squad Search and the Boss Max Dmg features.

Faction tags are now included in the Squad search so you can now search based on those 4 letter tags.

The Boss Max Dmg timeout has been increased so it will now expire when there is less than 12hours remaining in the boss fight.

6. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

Once again, Thank you!