[ZS] November 17th Update - Daily Reward Preference

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Smack, Nov 18, 2011.

1. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

A couple of changes have been made to the Daily Reward in Zombie Slayer today.

Daily Reward Preference
    You can now specify what kind of Daily Reward you would like to receive. You have the option of choosing Random, Only Stamina or Only Energy. To set this head to your Daily Reward page and select your reward preference from the dropdown provided.

Collection Beyond Day 7
    The daily reward page will keep track of your current consecutive days played streak an no longer reset your rewards back to Day 1 if you do not collect on your 7th day. However, please note that your Day 8 reward is at the same reward level as Day 1 (ie: 10% energy / 5% stamina).

[​IMG]

2. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

So can you click on the daily rewards and put the preference to whatever you want and then get the reward or do you still get the reward as soon as you click on the daily rewards?

3. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

For your first time when you click on Daily Reward it is gonna give you a random reward but all subsequent rewards will abide by your preference once it has been set.

4. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

So if I have a reward waiting and I notice i'm low on stam, but the last time i got a reward i had it set to energy, i can go and change it to stam and then collect the reward?

5. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

No you cannot. Your preference is only applied to rewards on the days that occur *after* you set it.

So say you set it to Energy and let 3 days of rewards accumulate. All 3 of those are going to be Energy boosts. When you click Daily Reward you will collect all 3 of those energy boosts but are able to change your preference for future rewards.

6. Bob Cooks

Bob Cooks Member

Smack i could kiss you

7. Bob Cooks

Bob Cooks Member

I don't know why but every update that you post here is one that is a big deal to me :D

8. SHO KOSUGI

SHO KOSUGI Member

Cool update..I'm loving it... BTW I think we need a new country LOL:p

9. Bob Cooks

Bob Cooks Member

Bring out Antarctica :D :D :D :D PENGUIN ZOMBIEEZZ

10. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

Great update, I'll go for only energy, it's more valuable for me this way.

And before you bring us a new country, bring us a Diego Maradona Zombie.

11. SHO KOSUGI

SHO KOSUGI Member

Is this daily reward can be view first without claiming the reward?? I have 4 days of daily reward right now and I don't want to click on it for a test LOL

12. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Sorry, not possible. If it shows you have 4 rewards waiting they have already been set, the only thing left to do is collect them. So collect them now and set your preference for all of your future rewards ;)

13. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

is there a limit of the number of days u can go without collecting ur daily reward? i asked this on MW but didnt get a response

14. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

You can only collect a maximum of 7 rewards at a time, so if you didn't collect until your 10th straight day you would only get the rewards for days 4-10 and lose the rewards for days 1-3.

The benefit is that before this change after day 7 you went right down to day 1 and erased all of your rewards before that. So using the example above, in the old system you would have only gotten rewards for days 8-10.