[ZS] November 14th Update #2 - Squad Boss Battle Collection

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Smack, Nov 14, 2011.

1. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

An update was released to Zombie Slayer today that allows you to collect Squad Boss Fight rewards directly from the Bosses page. This will eliminate having go to the boss list, get taken to the specific boss page, collect the reward and then have to go back to the boss list to continue collecting.

Go to your Bosses page and scroll down to Squad Boss Fights. Any bosses that have been defeated will now show a Collect Reward button like this:
    [​IMG]

The response from the Collection action is now posted in a modal:
    [​IMG]

Please let us know what you think about this change and post any comments/feedback in this thread.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2011
  2. Bob Cooks

Bob Cooks Member

OMG.... This is just what i have needed for ages

3. Bob Cooks

Bob Cooks Member

Dude, you are my favourite admin (Y) Keep up the good work

Hmm, one problem thought, it seems that no matter how many times i click collect and refresh the page, my expired bosses never leave the page

Last edited: Nov 14, 2011
  4. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

I cannot reproduce this. I just helped kill a friend's Guerilla Zombie and collected the reward off the Bosses list. When I clicked 'Bosses' again and scrolled down to my Squad Boss Fights I no longer see this instance of the Guerilla Zombie.

Can you send some screenshots? Is the boss you collected on showing like the 1st picture in this post but without a button on it? Please let me know and I'll try and sort it out.

5. by expired i think he means bosses that ran out of time

6. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Ahhh! I have a one track mind right now thinking only in the context of this change so that makes sense. I think those 'expired' bosses will still show because the owner *could* come back and add more time to continue the battle. So until that window completely closes, expired bosses are going to show up in your list.

7. this also happens on other apps

ive ran out time on my own bosses on other apps and cant add time to them

is this just for ZS

8. So what

So what Member

Thanks its a fab update

one thing...was offline ..came on killed a few .. then went to collect..and it said..
    u must collect befor 24 hrs
    id just cleared it....sorry i didnt take a shot of it

9. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Like this?
    [​IMG]

I just happened upon this scenario. If the owner of that boss starts a new instance the expired state will disappear, however if they do not then we have the scenario above. All I can say regarding this 'expired' state being stuck in the list is that it is noted and we will keep this suggestion handy.

10. Jessica

Jessica Member

Less clicking to collect is good I like being lazy. :p Any chance that the collect messages can be taken off the boss feed now? All the collects and world boss spam messages on feed just make me scroll down more to find alive bosses.

11. Ace

Ace Member

Bosses also expire 24 hours after their death and you can't collect reward, but the boss is already dead so the window shouldn't be there, those used to disappear as soon as you collected another boss' reward, but what's stated here is that they won't disappear that way either now.

12. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

The top post has been updated. You can now easily get to the Boss owner's profile as well as view the results of a defeated Squad Boss Fight.

13. SHO KOSUGI

SHO KOSUGI Member

Great update.. it can save my mouse's lifespan LOL

14. Eraser

Eraser Member

I like the world boss and collection notices in the feed...

I guess because i play on myspace, and I help a truck-load of bosses.

On myspace for the most of World bosses, we always get down to the last day, and are able to hit the World bosses every 15 minutes. Posting the world boss messege, is just a friendly reminder to keep hitting it.

as far as the collection notices... I like that, because a lot of times Im waiting on a boss to die, so i can level up.

ps. This update is awesome. Less clicking, Less scrolling, less loading... More time for fun :)

Thank you!!!!!

15. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

Thank you!