[ZS] June 30th Update - New Characters

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Smack, Jun 30, 2011.

1. cbhitman

cbhitman Member

YOU WIN!
    Close

You put TFHM The PaleHorse X in the hospital.

You have temporarily exhausted this rivals cash and XP payouts, move on to another rival from your battle list or a boss to receive payouts!

+$0 | -1,352 Health Lost | 1,652 Health Damage Dealt

2. cbhitman

cbhitman Member

TFHM The PaleHorse X has just been attacked and has been killed or is too weak to fight

3. The PaleHorse

The PaleHorse New Member

wow you realy are retarted. first of all the two guys who were in my faction and are now in yours, are the same guy with 2 accts. and BTW im still in bolth there top squads. then you claim that i "called out your name" asking my squad to punch you, and you know this "cause you got spys". realy dude. i never asked anyone two punch you. i dont need help messing you up. i could take your whole faction all by myself. dont believe me? grow some balls take your faction off privacy mode. ill mess em all up. and if people keep punching you its not cause i asked anyone to. its cause no one likes you. your a weak a$$ hit and hider. then you feel proud cause you put me in the hospital wile i was off line and at work. oh and as for caouling me pale face. if my face is pale its cause im about to throw up seeing a pic of you with your shirt off, and that toys R us wrasaling belt on. seriously dude put a shirt on.

4. cbhitman

cbhitman Member

59 minutes ago

Lost SomeWhere In Baja California Skywalker OG Thats it... I quit 1 minute ago Skywalker OG Killed You were killed by a Punch to the face from Toughguy Champion. 1 minute ago

5. cbhitman

cbhitman Member

hey paleface,,, stop lying and chatting crap on the forums..... dont sing it bring it.. i know your momma told you that.......now go back to your game tweaker and start clicking away... and leave the forums to people who have real things to talk about..this was about new kano characters, not your punk character.. mind your own business... come-on kano you not monitoring this,,, wait i know u are....

6. cbhitman

cbhitman Member

Toughguy Champion Hit Placed The Lion OG has put a Hit on you for $13,245,078,27

1 minute ago delete... U CANT EVEN AFFORD ME THERE PALEFACE..LMFAO

7. cbhitman

cbhitman Member

Toughguy Champion has just killed Tattoo OG!

1 minute ago delete

8. CRAZYBEAST

CRAZYBEAST Member

wow a lot of fighting going on lol :p

9. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

Something you would know NOTHING about Jorge.....as all you do is ambush people after you punch them. Coward.

10. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

Hey Pale, you know....he's in MY squad. AND YOU ARE NOT.

That road goes two ways. But then again, explaining things to you is like talking to a brick wall.

11. The PaleHorse

The PaleHorse New Member

your wrong about that hash. i know damn well there are people out there who do not like me. and i know damn well that you dont. the same gose for you. there are people out there who like you, and people who hate you. just like me. but you are the first one i have ever sean ever post anything positive about him. and i knowticed that you dident even say you like him, just that he was in your squad. and for the record i dont like you ether. it dont hurt my feelings that you dont like me, or ruin my day.

12. Ahad

Ahad Member

I bet my entire bank account across all 4 games that less people like me. Easily said and done, this making people hate you.

13. CRAZYBEAST

CRAZYBEAST Member

really hash all u do is talking crap stop spending ur life talking crap about me and get a life.....HANGOUT WITH FRIENDS if u have any

14. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

I do'nt dislike you. That's where you are wrong. I think that you are a difficult person to make a point with. Either you get too drunk, or it's too late at night for you to understand....I heard you were too drunk the night I was trying to talk to you.

I seriously wanted to smash my face into a brick wall because you were not understanding a very simple point, that every single other person in your chatroom understood.

If you don't like me, hey that's fine, I actually am on your profile right now ironically. Cause I saw you in the feed.

I hope you liked my 33 damage punch. :)

I don't dislike anyone, over this game. That's where you get shit twisted dude. I don't get mad, but if I like something I may get half way passionate about the subject. So, quit f*cking assuming you know what I mean.

As we have seen, you aren't the best at reading into things. Before you assume you know what I mean, ask me. Because you seem to have absolutely no idea what the f*ck I'm talking about.

And yeah ToughGuy is in my squad. I removed him for calling a friend of mine a whore abotu 8 months ago. And since there I laid into him almost every single day. So when I added him back, I made sure he knew why I had removed him in the first place. And I specifically told him if he does it again the same thing will happen.

One last thing...for God's sake...please learn to spell!

Aww, someone got offended. That's sweet of you Jorge. I think I do quite a few other things besides talk crap about you. lol...

15. CRAZYBEAST

CRAZYBEAST Member

hashbrown i didn't get offended its a game i could really care less

16. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

See, instead of talking crap about you...

I just got put into 1st place on the max bounty collected.

YOU WIN! Close You have killed CRAZYBEAST and collected their reward of $38,169,852,630.

17. CRAZYBEAST

CRAZYBEAST Member

ur wrong there hash ur 2nd not 1st ;)

18. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

ASH The Deadite Slayer has killed CRAZYBEAST and claimed your Hit of $41,440,549,545. - I think that settles this argument.

19. The PaleHorse

The PaleHorse New Member

wow im actualy taken back by this post. i havent liked you for quit a wile, but always still respected you as a player. and yes one of the nights we talked/argued i was hammered out of my mind. i generaly get home from work verry late after a long night and have a drink or two to help me unwind. sometimes i have a few to many. maybe the reasone we dont get along was cause the times we talked i was to hammerd to see your point, or get mine acrost in an effective way. mabee i read you wrong, and you aint so bad. but as for my spelling. ya i know i spell like an 8th grader, but working to fix it aint worth my time. its to late in life, and good spelling is not needed in my line of work. so im not going to bother learning.

20. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

I didn't say I don't like you. I just think you're sense of logic is seriously lacking at certain times. And when you tell me that you're going to stat check my faction, you're not gonna get away with it without dying a few times.

Lucky for you, I'm solo now.....then again...now I can claim alliance with anyone I want....without anyone knowing. :)