[ZS] Developer Update - May 24th Challenge Helper Bonus Fix

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Kendall, May 25, 2011.

1. Red

Red Member

Totalllyyyy.

Amen, just put the way it was !

2. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

We just increased the limit to 50 help, we can look at a slower degradation after the fact but right now it jumps to 1 XP as it does for Boss Help.

If 50 is still to low for your liking, what is your suggestion for a reasonable cap that will meet your needs, +1000 is not acceptable as that would open up too much XP.

We are reasonable and ask players to be the same with their input. What are your needs / expecations?

3. Ace

Ace Member

I think 50 is more than enough. People should find other ways to level up. After 25 you should get half on each help, after 50 only 1.

4. Seth Mad Dog

Seth Mad Dog Member

50 is a good limit. 536 xp x 50 helps = 26800 xp. 53000xp to level to level 605. Makes the game hard but not impossible. Lower levels on my feed were crying wondering where all the help for challenges went. Here I come, hold on!:D

5. WILLOW RAVEN

WILLOW RAVEN New Member

Seriously you just changed that and it leveled me , when your down to 0 stamina and so close to leveling its incredibly frustrating. I believe stamina boosts would be helpful for situations such as these.
    As far as the cheaters ,Alt players, and bot users, a heavy hand with these , removal from the game , extreme prejudice. The fact that they can change my game with such behavior disgusts me. Focus on your one slayer, make it the best character you can, then fight and die with honor.

6. RE point 3

Congratulations, this is your 3rd attack against the Teen Popstar!

You have earned an attack bonus of +$216,658 and +146 XP.

Keep attacking for bigger bonuses!

The world boss compensation so far is underwhelming

7. Ace

Ace Member

I tried it out on VC/PC World Bosses, since they were out for a while before, I had like my 15th attack or so. The XP bonus gets better over time, but I'm not sure if it'll be enough.

8. Candizzle

Candizzle New Member

If it is impossible to level, why does it matter if they cap it or not? Since you're apparently not leveling from it as you say. Just a thought....maybe I misunderstood. :)

9. that will only happen if the lower level player has been useless enough to not allocate SP properly, e.g. placed most SP in attack and nothing in defence and not enough in stamina + energy

10. Jessica

Jessica Member

At the very least can we have a timer for when the exp goes back to normal? Job help gives you a timer but with challenge help you just have to guess when 24 hours have expired. It would also be nice if job help was more worthwhile I'm in the mid 900s and job help tends to get me maybe 1% to my next level with 10 clicks.

11. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

50 is good I think.

25 was way too low.

I expect to not be limited to my game play because people are at work, or walking their dog, or whatever. Hey, I'm on my lunch break playing. This game is meant to be played, yes? So why are you taking away a reward for people who play more often?

I used to dump my stamina, and energy...then just wait for Shooter/DD helps. Yes, I would sit there, waiting, impatiently as it was...but I still played the damn game man. I took my time and sat there to play this shit. Then you got these people who play once a day after work and they sit here bitching because "other people get to play more," what the fuck is this?!1?!?! GRADE SCHOOL? Are you guys the grade school teacher that takes away the special blue scissors cause Tommy is crying his whiny ass of cause he wants the blue ones? Do you even grasp my comparison? You guys are taking shit away from players who are ACTIVE ALL THE TIME....to do favors for people WHO DON'T SPEND MONEY AND PLAY THE GAME FOR AN HOUR A DAY AT THE MOST.

And you guys putting limits on people to cap their game play is honestly disrespectful to us as customers and/or players.

1000+ helps, yeah that's not fair.

100 DD/Shooter helps would be better, in my opinion, as I have 800+ squad members.

I'm honestly gettin fed up with this shit....EVERY TIME I SAY KANO IS DOING A GOOD JOB--THE NEXT DAY YOU GUYS GO AND DO SOMETHING THAT PISSES ME OFF!

12. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Hopefully final tweak will be out that will be a fair compromise to all.

It is the integrity of the game that we are trying to maintain, having the ability to do +1000 helps and gain the kind of XP that was being offered is not acceptable.

We can't have you saying good job all the time, maybe you will once we get this final tweak out.

13. yes lets no longer say great job kano as that jinxes it :D

14. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

Kendall, I generally respect what you guys try to do for us...and 1000 is a lot. As I said, 50 is fine with me...although some days 75 might be better (say weekends when everyone plays).

I'm more irritated that we don't have Co-op bosses which should have been here MONTHS ago....but we have little tweaks like this that take away from our XP....

You guys are limiting the game now more than you are expanding it.

And the death deals...man, seriously, they need to be cut off after India...If not, the least I expect is to have every country COMPLETE before the next one comes out.

Do you guys have the style of work where you start a project, finish half of it, turn it it then start on something you really want to do? That's how it appears to me, and I am not trying to be disrespectful.

I'm just being totally honest with you, as someone who spends money on this game. I'm sure you've read my multiple emails to Kano. I use the same username here that I use in the game on MySpace.

But come on bro....when the hell are you guys going to FINISH your job on the last couple countries that don't have shooters/DD's and don't have co-op bosses...........

The DD/shooter help moving to 50, made me happy. The rest of the stuff I have just brought up, BOSSES, DD/SHOOTERS......that are not there and haven't been for months...

Man you know I'm not the only one that's like WTF abotu this.....everyone on MySpace that I talk to is getting sick of waiting for months to see a new country--then when it's released its' not even COMPLETE 100%.

You guys get a C on Australia and Nigeria from me. Want an A? Then finish it before you release it--like most reputable companies.

I work in sales, and I deal with reps all day who have shitty web sites, and half ass updates. It drives me F'ing nuts. If you guys are going to update something, then PLEASE.........DO IT 100%!!

I was going to say this, but you got there before me. :D:D

15. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

***** UPDATE *****
    - first 50 Helps in a 24-hr period will reward maximum XP bonus
    - helps from 51 to 75 will degrade linearly to 1 XP
    - helps beyond 75 in a 24-hr period will reward 1 XP

I hope players see this as a fair compromise to the original change and with the potential abuse that could happen without imposing a limit.

16. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

I'm good with that I guess. Thanks for the update Kendall.

17. baha

baha Member

Kendall It appears as tho u do hear ppl When u r confronted by the masses~!I THIS to me is a Satisfactory FIX (if the graduating exp is implemented)~!!
    TY for the prompt action and consideration for the others who don't have the voice of experience to complain about this issue~!

18. AresDeimos

AresDeimos Member

whos to say i havent properly placed my points ??? you ? mrs dizzle up there?? simple fact im a hunter thats all i do in game after i do my bosses missions and my points i hunt had there of been a cap on these before i would of created my acct diffrentlly but based on how the game was before this cap i was able to level fine though chain listings made everyone that started with me level alot faster then i i still didnt care i would get it done. im alot more happy with the revisions they have done to it though its alot more fair since you and i boris both know how a certain
    level 1102 likes to bully all those lower levels constantly im sure that person would be for this cap for those they bully wouldnt ever have get to beat back on them when they get bigger in the app :) but now i can say with confidence they are coming :p

19. MOJO1916

MOJO1916 Member

not to bad
    well done on the reversal
    THANKS

:p

20. Ace

Ace Member

Can I ask for a little final tweak? Outbreak helps say how long does it take for them to reset. Could there be a way to know when will Death Deal helps reset? Thanks in advance :D