[ZS] Developer Update December 6th - Energy Refill Tiers

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Kendall, Dec 7, 2011.

1. jon french

jon french Member

You cant play ZS eh? The levelling curve is horrific against the other apps. If you had 1000 (or more) stam refill in MW/PC/VC every player would auto level and the games would die as no money would be spent.

When you get into high levels for ZS (which are rubbish compared to the others) your 1000 stam prob make you a 1/4 of a level or thereabouts

ZS is very different from the other three apps

2. jon french

jon french Member

@Kendall

Nice teaser, looks like everyone went at outrage when this change aint actually that bad at all - the possible promise of higher stam refill is a good thing, peeps need to think about that.

I play ZS and and PC - im 7th in world on FB for ZS - doing good in PC but no-where near my standing in ZS. (Another 1000 levels higher in PC than ZS though)

You'd think i would spend money on ZS (i used to) but i chuck what i have at PC these days....

This cos once you hit my level in ZS you would need to spend hundreds of $ a month to make any significant in-roads, while you can spend a few dollar in PC and you level up nice, whack bosses for great drops etc etc.

You gone too far on ZS mate, its not worth investing in, i content with 2-3 levels a day as i know spending $40 is gonna be spent in one day to only achieve 6-7 more levels

You have great games, great support of these games, you push the boundaries on these games against other devs - but cut us some slack in ZS please

Last edited: Dec 7, 2011
  3. jon french

jon french Member

And to add - i have more than 1000 stam so as to never waste on on level up and approx 2450 energy, again to make most of each level up .
    Def is average, not silly but enough not to get fight killed normally (happens occasionally, kudos to to few that manage it, most its 12 hours offline and killed by dozens of punches), Att and Health are High

I max helps every days, do as many challenges as come my way with 900+ squad, i fight my rivals (thats about my fight list apart from deaduns)-, i jump all over world bosses, make seet eyes at the claenders - basically i do everything there is to max XP in ZS

and its still REALLY REALLY hard to level

4. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Stamina Boosts would be appreciated I am thinking for ZS. As well as a tiered approach for ZS stamina refill at higher levels.

5. i mean when i play games i add most attack defence ... so i can enjoy the beast avatar ..
    but that make my health and energy still low for level 250 or so .. (not talking about health) i can get 1 or 2 levels if i empty all my stamina on rivals battle and energy .. than hunter shoots and help others with shoots or jobs .. not easy to level up fast ..cant kill my own boss lol
    for long run i think its better because i win everyone in my level ..well i buy full set cars ..and other items from UN page and did full upgrade so make me extra strong .. yes i spend money but for zombie slayers you dont need much to get full set from payapal ;)
    i dont play much zombie because of extra baby in family but when i do play i do enjoy how i made my avatar :)

ScreenHunter_02 Dec. 07 22.17.jpg

6. jon french

jon french Member

Dude, stam boosts be lovely but also tier the challenges etc - they should rank up inline with XP needed as do outbreak helps, challenges etc

Everything should rank on level basis, XP needed does, the rest should follow.

Aint asking for sillyness here but if aint got 2 live world bosses and a decent boost then 2 levels is most can look at, 3 if well lucky

grinding very few levels over loads of hours after having spent $ previous ( not great, maybe 30 a month until last few months then none) there now no point to pay, i achieve nothing from it = no more ZS dollar

I will pay, ya just got make it worthwhile to do so

Last edited: Dec 8, 2011
  7. Gustavo

Gustavo New Member

Yo no estoi de acuerdo con la restriccion de energia, cada quien debe elegir en que gastar sus skill points, reprimen el juego.... yo no estoi de acuerdo con su decicion... propongo que si van a restringir el nivel de energia, almenos, extiendan el limite de energia

8. alka

alka Banned

No point spending money on pointless weapons and at £1 per recharge it's just not worth 1 level.

9. Bob Cooks

Bob Cooks Member

What is £1, sorry not familiar with that system

10. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

£1 is 1 British Pound. Surprises me that you don't know it, after all, the Queen of the United Kingdom is also Queen of Australia.

As far as I know the British Pound is one of the strongest currencies at the moment.

11. Bob Cooks

Bob Cooks Member

Im a very uneducated fellow (Y) ^_^i thought it was pounds i'm just not sure about its price in AUD, i didn't explain myself very well sorry

Last edited: Dec 9, 2011