[ZS] Developer Update December 27 - Gamer Point Xp Reward

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Eric, Dec 28, 2011.

1. Ace

Ace Member

Health is capped at 1,000,000 I think. Not that anyone will ever reach that cap anyway...

2. alka

alka Banned

Thanks for that.
    My mistake..

3. cbhitman

cbhitman Member

Thanks kano!

4. slave

slave Member

i suppose if alka could read....she would know that in the help section health is capped at 100,000
    Health is lost in every type of Fight, how much depends on your opponents fight attributes (attack / defense / max health) compared to your own. Increasing Max Health will allow your character to survive more fights and increase the max damage potential that you can cause your opponent. Health refills with time. For quick refills of Health see The UN. Increase your maximum Health with Skill Points from your Profile. Each time you level up you will receive bonus health up to a maximum of 100000 or your character's max whichever is less. Max Health is an attribute that will need to be increased as you develop your character if you plan to be successful in Fights and Boss Fights.

the way i see it, in a little over a year, i have reached over 20 percent of that max, if you people could stop looking at the tip of your nose, you would understand what im saying.....look out further, at some point these maximums have to go....in a very short time, we will be at all of them and with a million points to level up, we will need more nrg, and more stamina to have a chance to make that next level, staying at the maxes where they are now, will be ridiculous, or dont you plan on playing in another year?? because there will be people at those maxes for health, nrg and stamina within that year, to be forced to do nothing but add attack and defense will be ludicrous if kano has to steer us that way...i mean why give us the option at all, why not give us the option right now, where do you want your skill points added to attack or defense? just put it in right now....get it over with, its like asking a redneck from maine about his car...what model of pickup truck do you own?

5. slave

slave Member

and i own a Ford F-one fitty.....

6. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

yeah lowering the energy i think was stupid and i don't even have 1000 lol....let me guess they're gonna cap attack and defense too?! LOL.....

anyway....i think stamina should be raised to 2000. energy should have stayed at 10,000.

i think the top player on myspace (and overall) is just over level 2900....what's the point of adding tons of stamina when it won't refill when you level? all you are going to do is refill by paying for UN.........and it's getting like that with a lot of us that are closing in on level 2000.

7. SHO KOSUGI

SHO KOSUGI Member

I got 3k XP wohooo. now I just need 296k more to level up :) lol