[ZS] Cupid Carnage Valentine’s Calendar – February 13 and 14

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Deltan, Feb 7, 2012.

1. Deltan

Deltan Member

A special edition, two-day only Cupid's Carnage Calendar has just been released. Keys regenerate every twenty minutes, so check back often to make sure you complete the Calendar and win the powerful prize! You can complete this Calendar up to three times, but you only have 48 hours, February 13 and 14, to do it! Valentine's is a time for loving and giving, so be sure to ask your friends for help and help them out too!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 13, 2012
  2. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

bit more info please...is this going to be an additional calendar, or do we have to beat the "FEBRUARY" calendar on these dates?

Last edited: Feb 8, 2012
  3. Additional calendar.

4. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

Thats what i was hoping :p I've only got 1 door left to open and i didnt wanna have to wait lol

5. Excellent Updates As Always I Love Chasing The Game And Not The Other Way Around :)
    You Rock :)

6. Lance Mustang

Lance Mustang Member

Will UN points be needed for the completion?

7. slave

slave Member

lance,......of course....

8. No. Deltan replied to me in another thread that I can't remember off the top of my head, but he said that players will be given ample opportunity to complete the calendar without spending UN/Favor Points.

9. Jessica

Jessica Member

Just looked at the new calendar help and 1 key max at a time reloading at 20 mins each? Are you serious? If its the usual 4 keys from help that's still 7 hours worth that you need to be online to be able to finish it. No sane person is going to spend 7 hours in 1 day on a calendar.

10. slave

slave Member

good thing you qualified that with sane....
    i was worried for a minute...

11. There are quite a few players who spend thousands of dollars on this game.

I think 7 hours to complete the calendar is "sane" by those standards. :p

If you can't wait 7 hours, you can always use Favor Points.

12. RIBBET

RIBBET New Member

"A new key will be awarded every day and but you can only hold 1 free key at a time. You can also ask for the help of your friends to earn extra Keys."

"You begin with 1 key and can hold a maximum of 1 free key that reload at a rate of one key every 20m. Additional keys can be purchased at the Store or you can request the help of up to 15 friends to earn extra keys"

So which one is it? I'm kinda confused on the use of the words awarded and reloaded. Do we get 1 free key per day total of 2 or do we get 1 free key every 20m?

Also
    "The Cupid's Carnage runs from February 13 @ 10:00am PST through the end of February 14. You may complete the challenge 3 times."

So if we complete it the first time can we ask for help again on the second and third times?

Last edited: Feb 13, 2012
  13. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

That was a typo, keys regen every 20 minutes and yes you can ask for help again on each play though.

14. alka

alka Banned

So, why does this Calender start at a different time to all the other Calenders?
    I guess this is done to favour the USA, as you now expect the UK and Europe to stay up til 2/3am to complete it?
    What do you call the end of 14th February, because we in the UK call it Midnight GMT???

15. RIBBET

RIBBET New Member

thanks for the update SMACK

16. RIBBET

RIBBET New Member

I would assume since it starts at 10:00 am Pacific standard time the end of the day on the 14 will be 12:00 am pacific standard time?

and how does it favor the USA? aren't we on the same time zones as Canada and Mexico?

17. alka

alka Banned

Wouldn't have a clue, and if you were it doesn't answer my question, does it?

18. RIBBET

RIBBET New Member

It's not my job to answer your questions, so don't act like it is. But anyway the calender lasts for a day and a half so NO you shouldn't be expected to stay up till 2/3 am to finish it!!! there are 25 doors with a new key every 20 minutes and 38 hrs to do it in, you do the math on that one. And honestly you don't have a clue as to where Canada and Mexico are located compared to the US?

19. Lance Mustang

Lance Mustang Member

Okay, let me explain this out to you by reason. It's a very short calendar and there is already another one going on. In the instance that there is a glitch in the system you wouldn't want to wait 7-8 for KANO employees to wake-up and fix it, would you? It Has a very short time span so if anything goes wrong it needs to work well on KANOs schedule to fix it. also we share time zones with Canada and Mexico so what's the favor towards USA? Also how would it even benefit them to favor USA. You're getting a second calendar with a fast reload rate and completions up to 3 times. 3 free vehicles, lots of of xp, and challenge helps as far as the eye can see. Stop complaining when they throw something to the general public because it doesn't work well with your schedule.