[ZS] ZS Battle Arena Issues / Temporarily Disable Attacks

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Kendall, Apr 26, 2013.

1. Anything to benefit you.

2. slave

slave Member

no claire they even pulled the plug on the acheivements being awarded

and as much as they want to blame server problems, my guess is they didnt write very good code for the achievements and that is what is botching this whole mess up

3. slave

slave Member

i dont need anything to benefit me, i can do fine in any arena environment and ive proved that early and often and late

4. Just curious. How is it Sniping?

They are attacking the same person you are.

Maybe they dont want to attack the person 250 times and continue to look for those that are lowering in health.

Sniping i guess if its some form of Cheating. Well it happens in Hitlist Kills everyday too.

We going to start griping about that also?

5. In reality i guess i could understand if you were paying for a game every month to play it and things were going wrong.

I dont get a Free Facebook game that soo many continue to grip and moan every single day because either the game doesnt benefit them, They dont get enough of this or enough of that.

It is as people pull their hair out of their skulls or bang their head on the wall outta frustration over a Free game on a Social network.

6. Oh...

I just assumed from this update that we'd get them after next Arena?

7. slave

slave Member

UPDATE: Due to some unforeseen issues regarding ranking recently, we will unfortunately not be awarding achievements after the April 25th battle arena, but they will hopefully be released after the May 7th Battle Arena. This is to ensure that everything is calculating properly, and that there will be no issues upon collection.

8. slave

slave Member

well that was probably the worst experience ive had playing the game

to be unable to attack for the better part of three days, then if you happened to be one of the lucky surviving 30 people, all of a sudden attacking was back to normal, but if you didnt know it was, you were out of luck

i feel badly for some people who should have fared better than they did (danny)

i still think in hindsight it would have been better to have pulled the plug early on in this one, the playing conditions were not equal throughout the arena and then at the end they were not the same as they were in the beginning.

but thats just my two cents

9. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

How weird....seems to have been a whole lot of new probs...yet i dont recall hearing about any tinkering/updates that were going to be done to the arenas. Considering Kanos bold and even heroic stance on transparency .....I guess we can just chalk it up to them darn gremlins again. Perhaps when Kano is done having the gremlins exterminated here in ZS they could have the exterminator visit the other games as well, because it seems them tight lipped gremlins are hard at work changing/tinkering with things in the other arenas as well. Pesky lil buggers them gremlins!

10. slave

slave Member

see pimp, there was someone tinkering with the code in arena

i dont expect them to tell us when they make changes, that expectation is long gone, but there were changes made that is for certain!

i wonder if anyone can find all the non transparent changes they made?
    ive only found three so far

11. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Yeah....they have told us many times that they dont tell everything...nor do i think they should. But there is a big diff between changes that make things run (cough cough ) smoother and things that change outcomes on which we have based our accounts on/around. I was merely having a light hearted fun with the "transparency" thing. youve been around long enough to know exactly what Im talking about. I just wish they would actually look up the word transparency....lol

12. slave

slave Member

as far as the code from the first arena benefitting me....

well it really wouldnt, i didnt do so well in the first arena, my account wasnt geared towards success in that format, and my stamina was not that high, however with subsequent changes to both my account and the arena, it is now geared towards arena very nicely

so sorry if you didnt make the same changes to be successful in your account johnny

13. Just Dreym

Just Dreym Member

Just curious what changes you noticed? I saw 3 obious ones.I noticed I can stay in def mode significantly longer almost like my gear counts morethen it used to. I also noticed they changed the reveal identity thing so it only shows up who you are at the end of the arena. I also got more exp then previous arenas. My def had dropped and 5 people were on me hardcore and I was able to gain a full level and drop someones health down a good 500 million in a fairlly short amount of time. Ive never been able to do that before.