ZOMBIE Slayer.

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Sendmoreparamedics, Nov 5, 2010.

1. Sendmoreparamedics

Sendmoreparamedics New Member

Ok so as the title suggests, and the game suggests, the main emphasis of this game is ZOMBIE Slayer, as in you, the survivor is out to kill zombies.
    To quote Louis from Left 4 Dead "DO I LOOK LIKE ONE OF THEM?!?!"
    I am getting pretty damn sick and tired of everytime I log in being attacked by the same 4-5 people leaving me a. dead and b. WITH LESS EXP THAN I LOGGED OFF WITH.

I don't even attack other people, I burn my stamina on bosses. Yet every person in the game likes to attack me for no reason whatso ever other than I am there. ITS ZOMBIE SLAYER, NOT HUMAN SLAYER, if you want to kill humans go play Mafia Wars. I am here to kill Zombies, not get pissed off that I am dead again thanks to some moron.
    Or get in situations like logging in today, x user (in my exp range) put a hit on me, THEY HAVEN'T EVEN ATTACKED ME BEFORE AND ARE ALREADY HITLISTING ME. So I get killed, heal, then I'm dead again INSTANTLY, check list y user (50+ my level) has put a hit on me, so the person that took the last hit has now point a hit on me, brilliant, heal again, BOOM DEAD INSTANTLY, check the list, user z (now SEVEN HUNDRED higher than me) has put a hit on me, and was the last person to have attacked from the last hit.

So as you can imagine, the users that like to attack me the most, have hitlist protection now on as well as ambushes. This has lead in one users case to sending me abuse because I have a high chunk of ambushes on him since he likes to try to burn through my ambushes just to kill me.

TL: DR The game is called ZOMBIE SLAYER, not HUMAN SLAYER.

I want to kill zombies in peace not worry about some twat killing me every 5 seconds making me burn money on unnecessary heals, traps, hitlist protection and in extreme cases hits themselves.

2. Jay Shinigami

Jay Shinigami Member

Here's a suggestion...try upping your defence. I'll attack someone who has ambushes set up on me as I know once I burn past them I'll get exp cash etc. I won't attack people who I know I can't beat. More practical than crying about losing on a forum don't you think?

3. SteveW

SteveW Member

It's a fighting game...deal with it.

4. its a fighting game.

just cause you dont attack someone dont mean your gonna be left alone.
    not the way it works.

if you wanna discourage attackers then beef up your defense

5. Jester2905

Jester2905 New Member

This....

(or play farmville)

:p