[ZS] Zombie Slayer Winter 2016 Item Creation Contest

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Jan 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

I really think this should be limited to 1

2. Behemoth Slayer

Behemoth Slayer New Member

Name: Advent's Light
    Type: Gear
    Description: Armor of Gold and white. It has white breastplate and leggings with gold armpads and kneepads. It can also have a sun emblazed on the breastplate and the gauntlets and footwear would also be white/gold.

3. Behemoth Slayer

Name: Samsara and Luscara
    Type: Weapon
    Description: A pair of handguns, one silver and one onyx black. They have similar designs but Samsara has a more divine look while Luscara has a more sinister look. They also have small chains on the hilt, Samsara has a sun, Luscara has a moon.

4. Behemoth Slayer

Name: Trick Shot
    Description: A snooker cue case, modified into a rocket launcher. This black case has an intricate design as it has been equipped with a scope, hit and trigger. the cues themselves has been modified into rockets and also has snooker balls as grenades and chalk as miniature mines. The case also has red and blue stripes on it to give it some style to the original bland look

5. Behemoth Slayer

Name: Valkyris
    Description: A crossbow that is named after the valkyrie. It is gold and silver with carvings of swords. Its bolts are silver with ruby tips and they fly straight into the hearts of the owner's enemies. Stars are on both sides of the split limb. It also has a variable sight made of gold

6. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

dude seriously quit spamming this thread

7. Don off sorrow

Don off sorrow Active Member

hahahha so true read up what they said if you spam they can throw all your ideas.....

8. relu22

relu22 New Member

Name : Zombie Scent
    Type : Gear
    Description : A old bottle of french perfume fill with zombie scent ( red liquid ) so can walk amoung zombie without notice you

9. Don off sorrow

that sound great but i hope i wont have to use it :D

10. Don off sorrow

Name : document of the apocalypse
    Type : Gear
    Description : golden color folder covered by blood . in the middle of covers with a large letters written TOP SECRET with a dead skull above. on covers can also be seen a pair of bloody fingerprints . inside are a couple of pages where there is a complete study of the origins of this dangerous virus.

11. Don off sorrow

i hope its understandable :D

12. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The entries are now closed, thanks for your submissions! The creative team will review the posts and a winner will be announced soon. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.