[ZS] Zombie Slayer Raid Boss #2 Feedback and Walkthrough Thread

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Feb 5, 2015.

1. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

that's the problem Trish, seems a lot see nothing wrong w/ it, even though it's plainly stated in the rules,lol...
    as far as the raids, good things: drops were better and final payout was improved...Bad things: xp per attack still needs work and something to address intentional party killers...

2. L1LOne

L1LOne Active Member

Agreed 100%

3. cooterbrown

cooterbrown Active Member

The xp per attack needs some looking into.

L1LOne and RainSunGone like this.
  4. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

So wait family members are not alts? but there ip says everything. So how can you explain its not a alt? ps i dont have my kids playing this nor do the play this game for me. Ok the facebook link its diffrend. But thats all. Easy to make a fake profile trow some random pics in it nobody cares about it make it private go to a group (any game group) let you invite some 100 random people done.

I know its prohibited still you can point fingers but infact nobody can say this is your son account and this is mine account. So how can you explain its not alt? You talk to your son lets kick his ass some random player and do it. the are 2 people using the same ip. login the same time. So the are not alts? Or using real life friends (or intercafe) using same ip. Kick a faction there asses. The are not alts? Ps loging always using the same ip. Because those friends have no internet at home or the playing only at work. Because its free wifii? So those players are normaly no alts but the are in rules. Because the share the same ip over and over and over again.

Not defending any body i just found it dubious saying alts are forbidden.

5. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

ALTS are defined as an alternate account by the same USER. not ip. Yes they use ip to aid in their investigations but that does not equate with the same thing.

and yes ip sharing creates a lot of difficulties for kano. But they use other means to determine account sharing versus ip sharing as well.

Shrug, personally I don't care if you have 10 accounts. We need the people so what do i care who is clicking the mouse.

The only reason I comment at all is because if you are going to argue a point you will get farther using correct terminology. You don't want folks jumping your butt and want to make a coherent argument then might want to check your facts.

And trying to change the terminology is quite frankly silly. Alt equals alternate account not different user same ip. Can we prove the difference? Shrug. Maybe, maybe not. But we CAN make valid arguments instead of filling forums with arguments that really don't quite argue the point.

just my 2 cents.

I'd much rather kano use it's resources to attack the bots than the alts myself. Nothing more frustrating that known bots blocking actions in the game.

Those stupid things broke MW entirely. The same will happen here before long.

But it's not my company so it's up to Kano to decide whats important.

Mostly I think anyone that has to cheat in a point and click game that takes so little to play really needs to evaluate what is important ;)

Kirsten likes this.
  6. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

mm good point but how do you know some one is a bot?

7. RainSunGone

never understood it, don't want to...

AlterEgoT and Kirsten like this.
  8. mama romero

mama romero New Member

the idea/concept of such an undertaking is exciting, new, & well thought up but, the best rewards were on the very 1st raid joined. exp @ time of attack was quite high, as were final rewards. in the second raid, i did significant damage in comparison to other HIGHER levels, yet got 0 rewards, & very little @ time of attack. the higher lvl slayer did less att-heals, yet got very good rewards. imo, for the amount of time, stam & health i put into them, they really aren't worth the effort as it is @ present. thx.

RainSunGone likes this.
  9. VK QHill

VK QHill Member

As stated by others, there is "some" improvement, and all efforts are appreciated. I agree that the tiers need adjusting on the KP2 server especially. I'm sure you can check the stats of how many players were active at each level to determine a better spread for the tiers. Most of the bosses I got in failed. Never had that problem on any of the other app's raid bosses.

AlterEgoT likes this.
  10. Carlosaruiz

Carlosaruiz New Member

Is the 3rd Raid Boss coming soon?

11. RainSunGone

i hope not, totally kills the game... once every 90 days would be plenty...

12. L1LOne

L1LOne Active Member

We jus' had one lol

There Will Be Blood likes this.
  13. cooterbrown

cooterbrown Active Member

I wouldnt mind if they fix the xp ratio needs more adjustment to the positive side.

L1LOne likes this.
  14. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The next ZS Raid Boss is on the 5th of March.

I am aware that some forum goers feel that the Raid Bosses are too frequent and I'll be communicating that to the developers.

AlterEgoT and RainSunGone like this.
  15. AlterEgoT

Ok I typed out several ways. But alas, I've deleted it. I would hate to interfere with investigations because my big mouth blabbed things that could be looked for. I originally thought hey no biggie anyone using one would know anyway but it occurs to me the person that showed me one had no clue so probably they don't either. I honestly had no idea what they were talking about so I was given access so they could get me to understand what they meant. Quite frankly it seemed stupid to me to use one, I mean why play if you are just going to watch it do it's thing, but I didn't look at it much so maybe there is still some enjoyment other than the wC bragging/heckling that goes on. But obviously I know for a fact they exist now. And it irritates me to know end not getting to enjoy the game because someone wants to look like a hotshot without contributing to the game so the game becomes unplayable unless you enjoy the outbreaks you've done since august ;)

But there ya go. I can think of various things to look for and I'm not into any of the programming aspects of stuff. I know just enough to make a mess, lol. But if the ways to look are there for me to see, then I'm sure someone with knowledge sees them.

Quite frankly it may be hard to find out who to watch but once watched the patterns are there when compiled.

As a player you can feel when there is one running. Might not be able to tell who is using one but your game is suddenly interfered with in a noticeable way. Sometimes it's network disruption or volume of users but when you are in any of the fast paced parts of the game you can feel the difference. Selected Opponent already in a fight becomes you can watch the health going down but clicks aren't going through. FW blocked out of attacks nearing a kill only repeatedly. BA same deal.

16. Sour_Rubbish

Sour_Rubbish Member

Announcement will be made?

17. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Yes, this afternoon. :)

18. AlterEgoT

I do agree that the events are overtaking the game itself. Each "event" ie: ba, fw & raid kill the game.

• Many users do not even bother healing in the game since they can level with their stam without bothering to heal.
    • Folks trying to kill regular bosses for achievements are kinda out of luck
    • Everyone's nose is buried in the event and game play stops.
    • Even calendars slow up the game as everyone is logged in but no one is doing much of anything.

Quite honestly Kano is at a turning point. Which is the game? The original system that everyone became addicted to accented wtih the events or are the events now the game and the original energy, fight and boss the main point. The two can not be equal. With 3 stamina using events and no new content it would appear kano has chosen the events.

Just something that has caught my attention over the past maybe year or so. Since FW's began.

I mention it here because it bears notice that events run for a limited time. So are we to be rewarded with constant events or is it now a 3 day a week game that is all out for 24 hrs for the time of the event? it's that's the case. I can't say I'm interested. GP got me playing daily as I didn't want to let my faction down. Spending 2 minutes a day for gp however is more like work than fun.

Anyhoo. Off topic a bit but perhaps something that would be useful when discussing the timing of events. I enjoy most of the events although each feels like it runs a bit long on it's own but not long enough to replace daily game play if that is coherent.

There Will Be Blood likes this.
  19. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

I guess your doing something wrong if you feel this game like work...... played over 3 years i dont have that feeling. And yes i like the DGP, remove the casuals players like mmmm instance.

20. AlterEgoT

showing up daily just for the gp is like work. It takes like 3 minutes to complete gp.

Enjoying the game is not.

My point was that if we only have gp to occupy us between events that is not fun.

I compared it to work as in you have to show up for your faction points but you don't have anything really to when you get there.

Eh well. I'm sorry it didn't translate well.