[ZS] Zombie Slayer Raid Boss #2 Feedback and Walkthrough Thread

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Feb 5, 2015.

1. Kimbella

Kimbella Member

I appreciate some of the changes that have been addressed but disappointed to find out that the tier breakdown has not. I hope the other changes make up for a little bit of it. This is still going to be a huge hindrance though and I hope that it can get addressed next time ;)

2. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

are you guys also planning for auto leveling items? I hoops so

3. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

XP per attack still to low, final xp payout was better though...

Sallie Riley likes this.
  4. RainSunGone

Congratulations to CooterBrown's Raid Party for the world first and server first kill on Facebook/Kano Play server 1! woot yes we did :p

mama romero, Xtina and L1LOne like this.
  5. L1LOne

L1LOne Active Member

Yayyyy

6. L1LOne

L1LOne Active Member

Exp per attack was still bit low, but liked the final payout.

7. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

Yep cant see a big diffrence in XP per attacks if I compare to last time

L1LOne likes this.
  8. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

:( Same tiers.

Kano. If you must tier it as you have we need a 4th tier. 1500-6000 (or is the highest 7k now? Haven't looked) is just too many for 1 tier.

Please and thank you.

L1LOne likes this.
  9. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Mid to high level XP: This has been increased from the last Raid Boss, although I will check and see if the developers can buff it a bit more for next time.

Level tiers: The Raid Boss is only set up for three different level tiers. We've gotten to a decent place on other games from feedback, mostly from players telling us in exact terms what they think the tiers should be. Please let us know and what network you're on and we will adjust that for next time. It doesn't have to be even, either, it can be 0 - 500, 500 - 3000 and 3,000 + for example.

Xtina, L1LOne and RainSunGone like this.
  10. Squideater

Squideater New Member

What if the tiers were a little more like 0-1000, 1000-2000/2500, and then 2000/2500+?

We may only have a several dozen players that would count as being above Level 2000, but they're definitely very active up at that point.

11. AlterEgoT

KP2 tiers still need work.

Raid Party Info

Levels 0-500 : 3

Levels 501-1499 : 4

Levels 1500+ : 8

Suggested Levels for KP2 would be say:
    1-1000
    101-2500
    2500+

Off the top of my head. Without looking through leaderboard etc. This would however need to be adjusted as the base levels. upping that top tier a bit. This was just a rough shoot from the hip estimate. But I can tell you that bottom tier still is never full. The middle tier isn't much better but that top one fills in seconds.

But the damage done is much more realistic.

Thank you.

;)

Ps. Sorry couldn't resist playing with the colors :D

pps. I haven't opened mine to entire squad as I know I have a good number of questionable accounts given I add just about anyone knew who requests. But it'd be about the same if I had as far as ratio.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2015
  12. AlterEgoT

As a side note feedback.

Could we have a oops didn't mean to join button OR color code the Raid boss and recruit links in the Jobs tab? I am forever Joining by sheer accident trying to get that join bonus to level but I don't have the energy or stam to really help and I feel really badly stealing a spot unintentionally.

same with squads that I then immediately remove.

Will put this in ideas as well...

Kirsten and Sallie Riley like this.
  13. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

i get more xp and a rare lood at the first boss i join. :D ! Xp = 6/7k between 1 hit (30 stam) its more than my regulare bosses. a dead raid boss is around 1,5m xp. That 1 and half level for me :cool: thats good.

14. L1LOne

L1LOne Active Member

I get about 6 or 7k after 30 stam attacks.....which really isn't all that, considering, I get that with co op boss taps...I did like the final payout though, I personally dont like the common drops, but least its something!

Xtina likes this.
  15. L1LOne

L1LOne Active Member

Kinda curious, as to why so many 0-500s can join? ALT paradise Kano, least make it a requirement where you have to be a certain amount days old or such. And make it where that tier, can only get Common drops.

Kirsten likes this.
  16. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

Why is that a problem? There are tons of people with alts. Not all of them behave like a d*g... Common drops are good for low levels. Its better than nothing indeed. If you play good (know how to build your toon) you can easy level 500 in some days. So a timer will not work. A good alt is around level 1000+ With only 100 days or lower.

17. RainSunGone

how many do you have,lol... maybe you need to read the rules, having alts is cheating according to kano...

18. Sallie Riley

Sallie Riley New Member

Maybe that was something we did not make clear. The xp per attack is insufficient. We are forced to spend all our stam/energy to do minimum and still FAR from levelling :( This should be interesting with a war starting as well. Hard enough for some to manage stam withut raids.

Xtina and RainSunGone like this.
  19. AlterEgoT

xp is better. Not great. But it's much more fun since you actually see progress.

Fix the tiers and how about an xp adjustment for the highers when it dies.

I mean come on. I was at 1/4-1/3 levelled and am 10k shy.

It ought to at least pay out a level with:

has dealt 217968722 dmg and taken 0 dmg in 8311 attacks, gaining 9800005 XP and $7044995955.

Your Contribution
    dmg dealt: 217968722
    num attacks: 41535
    healing done: 8299679
    num heals: 19240

Also I still request a way to see how many heals each has done. Taking total actions and finding each person in summary to subtract attacks is the pits. And folks often get their minimum and don't realize they need to raise their hand so to speak.

Better. Still not great.

Still pretty much a level aid to the first tier and a 1/2.

20. AlterEgoT

Lucky you.

Wasn't even 2/3 of a level for me.

Shame shame.