[ZS] Zombie Slayer Now Available on Android and iOS!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Dec 6, 2016.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hello everyone,

Today we’re pleased to announce that Zombie Slayer is available on Android and iOS! The Kano Play mobile site has also been updated to be the same version as the dedicated apps. You can expect to find features such as Raids, Faction Wars, Battle Arena and more!

When the game hits the Google Play and App Store it would be awesome if you could give us a rating and review! It helps push the game up in the rankings which allows more potential players to view it and try it out.

While a 5-star rating is much appreciated, we also want you to be honest with your feedback. If there's a problem with the app or you have a suggestion, let us know either here in the forum or in your review.

Make sure to keep an eye on our Mobile Update thread to keep current with all the changes to the app. If you have any feedback, please leave it either in the official feedback thread, or in this thread here. You can also contact our Support staff as well.

If you have a compatible device, please install the app and give it a go!

Get Zombie Slayer on Google Play

Get Zombie Slayer on the App Store

2. L1LOne

L1LOne Active Member

I never recieved my UNs,,,claims to get 25 when you start the app...Do those free boosts 5% exp in fights, and outbreaks count only in app or both pc and app?

Last edited: Dec 7, 2016
  3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

You have to play through the tutorial or go back to the homepage to get it. If you still haven't, contact us in Support.

If you use the buff on the app then go over to the desktop it will still be in effect, but you won't see a visual indication.

Edit: Turns out there is an issue with applying the UN Credits in-game, we've disabled that for the time being and will bring it back up when it is working. Apologies!

Last edited: Dec 7, 2016
  4. I downloaded it & got my 25UN, tyvm! :)

mi7ch likes this.
  5. Superman PUNCH

Superman PUNCH New Member

That's awesome to hear! :)