"Your player or target is currently busy, please try again."

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Kel the Merciful King, Feb 15, 2014.

1. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

This is now part of the "battle" game formerly known as Viking Clan? I would suggest that I know the reply I am going to get from support and its not a bug as it is a message you get if the poor <sniffles> viking you are attacking is a bit busy.

Whatever happened to the game that had no such nonsense?

Please also add the VC Message:

"Excuse me, as I wish to attack you, can you stop being so busy?"

Lets make this battle game really polite and nice ...

The game is on a death march with such an interjections.

That is my opinion.

2. Kel the Merciful King

Kano Gaffs and Bugs.JPG

This is happening way too much! Its like saying ... "Please attack this fellow later, Kel. We folks at Kano are trying to make things fair for all and if you and everyone else attacked the same character at once, it would just not be nice or amazing!"

3. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Great posts Kel ya made me LOL and even I have been seeing that and I is just a little viking ,hmmmmm

4. TheTeutonicKnight

TheTeutonicKnight New Member

I agree though. Sometimes when bigger bounties come in and I try to attack, even if I am risking being killed, I can't even get a hit in. Well what is that about? Sometimes a little guy going after the big one is all about killing a giant with a stone (You know, David and Goliath style?) but how can anyone sneak in that final attack when their attacks are not even being registered to begin with?

5. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

well it happens when alot of people are going after a bounty at once and i play on a much smaller platform so i can only imagine how bad it must be over on fb where there's over twice the amount of active players....i would lump this in with the boss drops that are useless when you unlock the boss, it is what it is.

6. Kel the Merciful King

I think there is a "time slice" issue here and Kano is fixing some things including detection with it. Otherwise, they suck for these timing issues that never existed before.

Plusses "maybe" so far: 1) no double bounty kills (its a minus however as its fun to see someone get the same bounty twice), 2) no double deaths when listed i.e. you don't bounce up and die again with a slap or a second listing. 3) none.

Negatives: 1) you can't slap folks after beating them down, 2) bounties are extremely tough to get - hence bot nabbing - I could name some names here but support is the place (I get to see the folks cranking it on), 3) bouncing on bounty hits like the person noted above even if there is life to hit, 4) health when healing on bounty does not "take" as its slow to react from when its granted, to when you are taken down. This is different than it taking effect at all: this is when the auto's on mice / software "win" the big kills as they are faster than the timeslice for the heal to actually take effect v. it showing as having taken effect as is does. 5) you can't slap people for periods at a time, 6) you can't attack people for same reason: busy! Try again ... la la.

All of that ... I still say ... what I said before. The game is having performance issues, some obviously desireable and some not. I think its going to wrong way.