[ZS] You got to be kidding about the amount of XP you get in the raid!!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Maureen, Jul 1, 2016.

1. Maureen

Maureen Member

I just used 995 stamina, and 860 energy, and it not even a quarter of me leveling!! I guess that is the last raid I will join on Zombie Slayer!!!
    Level: 4402 262098 / 1463479 And this is with me leveling and doing a little on my boss! HOW COME YOU TREAT ZOMBIE SLAYER AS THE GAME THAT GOT ADOPTED!! YOU KEEP SAYING WE WILL GET BETTER EXPERIENCE ON THE GAME NEXT TIME!! WE STILL DON'T HAVE A NEW PLACE TO GO TO, ON THE ADVENTURE, STUCK DOING THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!

2. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

i know the feeling in vc and pc i can level 3 to 4 times per refill and in zs it would take 5 refills to level definetly missing the mark in zs on raid boss

3. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

well if u are a lower level u will get alot of levels but the more u progress the harder it is too level which it will take ya massive stamina an energy within the Raids that is why i barely get into second of all Raids should of never been introduce in zombie slayers to begin with cause of the less xps u get on that app anyways...on viking clan an pirate clan i can level 7 times just off of one raid ;)

Maureen likes this.
  4. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

Well thats low stam and energy son no wonder your not leveling that hard. I use 5k energy and 5k stam level atleast 2 levels before my stam is out. Energy i never run out. And yes iam way higher than you Level: 5679 1760998 / 2238306

yes i agree little more xp will be nice.

5. ScoobyDoobyDon't

ScoobyDoobyDon't New Member

Be thankful this aint MW ;)

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.